super easy no bake energy bites made with simple, healthy ingredients, bursting with chocolate flavor!
Have you been enjoying all of the energy bites I’ve been sending your way? For a refresher, this month I’ve shared: 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls, Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls, and 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites.
Did you just drool? Or totally just rejoice that you now have ALL of the easy no bake snacks to get you through the New Year’s resolutions month? 🙂
Not gonna lie, I whipped up this chocolate no bake energy bites recipe because I was kind struggling myself with juggling everything: eating healthier, achieving more at work, making time for family, worrying about the future, and having some semblance of a life.
But when just 1 thing can be crossed off the Hard Stuff To Do list? That’s when you can breathe a little sigh of relief. So are you ready to breathe easy? Let’s no bake this!
How to Make Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites
Line a medium baking sheet or even a plate with parchment paper. Set it aside, as you’ll need it later.
Add all of the dry ingredients to a large bowl: dried fruit, rolled oats, flaxseed, cacao powder and chocolate chips. Stir it all together until well mixed.
Add the Wet Ingredients
Now, pour creamy nut butter and maple syrup over the dry mixture. Stir and fold it all together until well incorporated.
Scoop, Roll and Enjoy!
Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop balls of energy bite mixture onto the sheet you prepared earlier. You can now roll these scoops into perfect spheres of energy bites, or just enjoy as is. Enjoy the best energy bites ever!
The Simple ingredients you need for No Bake Energy Bites
Feel free to use any dried fruit you like! Just make sure to chop them first so you don’t have any big chunks of fruit that will cause your energy bites to crumble. A few of my faves: raisins, medjool dates and dried cranberries or dried blueberries.
Unsweetened Coconut Shreds or Flakes
I love using unsweetened coconut in my recipes because it doesn’t add any extra sugars or carbs. It’s so flavorful and adds a nice chewiness to my energy bites.
Gluten Free Rolled Oats
If you’re not gluten free, feel free to use any old-fashioned, rolled oats. Oats are wonderfully nutrient-rich, fiber-rich and heart-healthy. In short, the oats in your energy bites will keep you going for awhile. 😉
Golden Ground Flaxseed + Raw Cacao Powder
Two incredible, healthy and nutrient-rich ingredients to give your energy bites that extra boost when you’ve got a looooooong day ahead of you.
Feel free to use any nut or seed butter you’d like. Two of my faves are peanut butter and almond butter, although cashew butter and pecan butter come in at a close second. All have healthy fats that keep you satiated for longer.
How to Store Your No Bake Energy Bites
Storing your no bake energy bites is super easy! Just place your energy bites into an airtight container and store them at room temp for 1-2 weeks. Make sure to keep your energy bites out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources to avoid spoilage.
You can also store your no bake energy bites in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for about 1-2 months. Just make sure to thaw your energy bites for about 15 minutes before enjoying.
Simple & easy no bake energy bites made with healthy ingredients that keep you satisfied and full for longer.
How’d you like making the easiest ever no bake energy bites? It’s so friggin’ easy right? As we wrap up this month, let me take the time to tell you *thank you*. Thank you for being here, baking & no baking with me and enjoying all of the tasty, healthy kitchen adventures life has to offer. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Healthy No Bake Energy Bites
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls – Vegan Gluten Free Protein Balls!
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls (No Bake)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Low Carb)
- 4 Ingredient Healthy Almond Butter Chocolate Balls Recipe – Paleo Energy Balls
No Bake Energy Bites: a super easy no bake energy bites recipe made with simple, healthy ingredients and bursting with chocolate flavor!
- ½ cup dried fruit, chopped
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons golden ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¾ cup unsalted, natural creamy nut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon dried fruit, chopped
- Line a medium baking sheet or large plate with parchment paper or wax paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: dried fruit, coconut, oats, flaxseed, cacao powder and chocolate chips.
- Add nut butter and maple syrup. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of energy bite mixture onto the prepared sheet or plate.
- Roll and press into bites. Optionally, press dried fruit and chocolate chips into bites. Enjoy!
More No Bake Energy Bites
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
Freezer Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for about 15 minutes before enjoying.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: energy bites, no bake energy bites
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.