4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Balls (V, GF, DF): a super easy ‘n healthy recipe for soft, chewy chocolate protein bites that taste like rich chocolate peanut butter cookies! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out and become fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats and cocoa powder to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a 1-tablespoon or 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using your hands, roll into bites. Enjoy immediately, or, chill in the freezer for 15-25 minutes before storing. Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
– Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for 1-3 months.
– *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Packed, Healthy