4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies (V, GF): a one-bowl recipe for super easy to make peanut butter cookies packed with coconut and oats! Gluten Free, Vegan, Whole Grain, Refined Sugar-Free.
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add oats and coconut later), add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats and coconut to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined and thickened.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars and my No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
– Here’s the wonderful cookie scoop that I used in this recipe.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. The texture will be about the same in both environments.
– *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
– More Peanut Butter recipes (all v, gf, df): 2-ingredient peanut butter fudge, chocolate peanut butter crunch bars, no bake peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough bites.
- Category: No Bake, Cookies, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Whole Grain, Protein-Packed