Tropical sunshine vibes in a cup with today’s pineapple smoothie! Learn how to make a pineapple smoothie with milk and yogurt in minutes!
Tropical Sunshine in a Glass: The Best Pineapple Smoothie!
How good does that sound? I’m one of those people who loves drinks, smoothies, cocktails, etc. that are experiences. 😉 The best pineapple smoothie is not only made with delicious yogurt and milk, but also happily tastes like tropical sunshine in a glass! Are you ready to blend your way to a bright morning? Let’s do this!
Easy Ingredients for an Easy Pineapple Smoothie
All you need are 4 easy ingredients to make the best easy pineapple smoothie! You can absolutely make simple swaps to suit what you have on hand. Check out my notes below.
- Frozen pineapple: don’t like store bought frozen pineapple, but prefer to use fresh pineapple? No prob! Just slice your fresh pineapple into chunks or spears, then dab any excess pineapple juice off (some is okay). Then, freeze it until frozen and firm.
- Milk: Yep, today, we’re learning how to make a pineapple smoothie with milk! You can use any kind you’d like. Just make sure it’s your favorite milk. I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- Frozen banana: I love freezing the ripest bananas for a true sweet smoothie treat. But you can freeze your banana at medium ripeness. Want to make a pineapple smoothie without banana? Leave it out and amp your frozen pineapple up an extra ½ cup.
- Vanilla Yogurt: how to make a pineapple smoothie with yogurt? I’m so glad you asked! Read on below to see how easy it is. Psst… use your favorite yogurt!
How to Make a Pineapple Smoothie with Yogurt and Milk
Lemme guess, you’ve totally been asking yourself, “how do I make a pineapple smoothie, anyway?” Guess what? (I know, I’m full of guess-baiting today lol). I’ve whipped up a super simple pineapple smoothie with milk and yogurt. You totally already have those ingredients, amiright?
Dust Off Your Blender
Bring out your favorite blender and get it right! 😉 Dust it off, drag it outta a cabinet, whatever you gotta do. Make sure it’s not dusty or dirty and you’re ready to add the smoothie ingredients!
Add the Ingredients
Add all pineapple smoothie ingredients: milk, yogurt, frozen pineapple and frozen banana.
Blend & Be Merry
Press that blend button and dance around the kitchen, optionally. 😉 If needed, you can totally stop occasionally to scrape down the sides of the blender to help everything blend together smoothly. Once it’s all smooth… you’re done!
Enjoy, Even Merrier Now
Now, enjoy the best pineapple smoothie! And get even merrier.
Can I Make This Pineapple Smoothie Without Banana?
Yes! You can absolutely make this pineapple smoothie without banana. Simply leave it out and add in about ½ cup more frozen pineapple. I like to add the banana for a sweet creaminess, but it’s not necessary if you don’t have it on hand or just plain don’t like it.
Sunny Smoothies to Brighten Your Day
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Easy Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- Coconut Chocolate Keto Smoothie
- Blueberry Smoothie
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Chia Seed Smoothie Recipes – 3 Ways!
- Easy Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Smoothie with Oat Milk, Soy or Almond Milk!
Tools You Need
The Best Pineapple Smoothie to Grace Your IG, or Your Belly
You’re totally gonna have fun making today’s super easy pineapple smoothie! It comes together so quickly that you wonder why you don’t do it every morning. Stop on by over on Instagram and let me know what you think of today’s recipe! I love hearing from you. ‘Til our next smoothie adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🍍 📸 🌴Print
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
More Yogurt Recipes To Try
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.