A yogurt parfait in a bite-size cup. Crunchy, creamy, sweet, and packed full of fruit, these frozen yogurt bites feature triple berry yogurt atop a layer of crunchy granola with fresh fruit!
The Absolute Easiest Frozen Yogurt Bites
Lately, I’ve been enjoying All the Yogurt Parfaits. They’re so delicious, packed with protein, crunchy granola, and delightfully fresh fruit. But the only thing I wish they weren’t missing? Convenience! So, I whipped up today’s easy semi-homemade healthy snack: frozen yogurt bites!
Just 3 Ingredients
These healthy snacks are made with just 3 simple ingredients. After some fun in the kitchen making these yogurt bites, you’ll have a freezer full of super easy to eat frozen yogurt bites that double as yogurt parfaits in portable cup. Let’s make this!
Here are some of the reasons why this is my favorite easy frozen yogurt bites recipe:
- Simple to make. I consider this recipe delightfully semi-homemade. You don’t have to make your own yogurt or granola, you can pick up your favorite store-bought kinds to speed up the process. If you’d like to make granola, I highly recommend making this gluten free granola.
- Easy to customize
- Convenient for meal prep. I love making these frozen yogurt bites in advance because they stay fresh for up to 2 months
- You get everything you need in a snack—in one bite. Protein-packed yogurt, nutrient-dense fruit, and filling granola in one treat? Yes, please!
What are Frozen Greek Yogurt Bites?
Frozen Greek Yogurt bites are portable snacks that are made with crunchy granola, fruit-infused Greek yogurt, and fresh fruit. They’re amazing because you can make a huge batch in advance, then freeze to set them until you’re ready to eat. These frozen Greek yogurt bites can stay in the freezer for up to 2 months, until you’re ready to snack, making them the perfect make ahead snack.
How to Make Frozen Yogurt Bites
One of my favorite hands-on kitchen projects for snack-making is making these frozen yogurt bites! They’re kind of a fun and crafty project that you can get the kids to join in or make yourself over a meal-prepping afternoon of listening to your favorite podcast. 🙂
First, line a muffin pan with muffin liners, then set it aside for later.
Then, create the first layer by sprinkling granola into an even layer at the bottom of each cup. This layer doesn’t need to be too thick—just enough for the yogurt to stand on later.
Here, we’ll make the fruit-infused yogurt – grab your favorite vanilla yogurt and add in ½ cup of diced fruit.
Using a dough blender, mash the fruit into the yogurt. Mash and mix until you create a delicious fruit-filled yogurt with just the right amount of yummy fruit chunks throughout.
Next, spoon this fruit yogurt mixture over the granola mixture sitting in each cup.
Then, press a few small fruit pieces into the yogurt layer. If you’d like, sprinkle granola over the fruit.
Freeze until the frozen yogurt bites are firm. You can even eat them sooner if you like a softer frozen yogurt bite!
Enjoy the best homemade frozen yogurt bites by peeling off the muffin liners, allowing them to soften just a bit and taking a bite.
Wasn’t it easy learning how to make frozen yogurt bites? I hope so! Let me know in the comments below what you think.
- For homemade granola:
- For breakfast:
Tools You Need
Okay, maybe that came off a bit standoffish. Sometimes, Erik will remind me that very precisely and curtly announcing “Good day!” is a great way to brush someone off. But what about when you just wanna sincerely wish someone a good day? Ha! (Oh man… here we go with the ‘tude again. Lol.) Well, I wish you a wonderfully good day, filled with laughter, joy, and some much-deserved me-time. ‘Til our next sweet adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🌅 📸 😋Print
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.