5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Recipe (V, GF): a quick ‘n easy recipe for decadent no bake cookie dough bites made with healthy gluten free ingredients and PLENTY of chocolate!! Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 2/3 cups + 1 teaspoon gluten free oat flour
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- Line a small or medium baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Add oat flour, maple syrup, oil and vanilla to a medium bowl. Using a spoon, stir until thickened and well incorporated. If needed, use a rubber spatula to fold together into a cohesive dough. Fold in ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Here are the 1-tablespoon scoop and 2-tablespoon scoops that I use. Using your hands, shape into spheres, or keep as is if you like the shape. Optionally, dot with 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- Allow to firm up for about 5 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Best if enjoyed the first day; Day 2 and on, the bites will become much drier. Day 2 and forward, to soften, heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until warm.
Store for 1-2 weeks in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Category: Dessert, Cookie Dough, No Bake, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free