keto cookie dough bites: an easy 5 ingredient keto cookie dough recipe for rich & buttery keto edible cookie dough! low carb, vegan, dairy-free.
Happy Monday! And what a happy Monday it’ll be with some keto cookie dough bites! Yep, we’re just gonna dive right into today’s recipe and we’re not gonna look back.
Or are we? 😉 How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun, or discover anything interesting? Comment below and let me know all about it! (Especially if you found something really good to stream.)
As for me, my weekend was pretty good. I dialed back on the work a bit and tried not to go to stir crazy at home. Erik and I’ve been face-timing the fam a lot more, and we’ve been spending more time on getting the house organized. Feels good, ya know?
Now, while I wait to hear what you’ve been up to this past weekend, allow me to share with you my new favorite keto dessert recipe: keto chocolate chip cookie dough! More aptly, keto cookie dough bites or balls, if you prefer. 😉 And if you’re looking for a non-keto cookie dough recipe, check out my 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites.
Keto Cookie Dough Bites or Balls!
Have you ever made edible cookie dough? I usually get the question, “What is edible cookie dough?” or, “Isn’t all cookie dough edible?” That’s a tricky question. Kinda. Most cookie dough is made with ingredients that cannot be eaten when raw = you gotta bake it! But edible cookie dough is cookie dough that you can eat as-is = no baking –> Just like these 4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls with Chocolate Chips (Low Carb).
So today’s keto cookie dough bites totally count as keto edible cookie dough. Hurrah! These vegan, low carb cookie dough balls are made with a generous amount of keto chocolate chips (or even no chocolate chips, if you prefer). 😉
5 Ingredients for Keto Cookie Dough Bites
All you need are 5 simple keto-friendly ingredients to make the base for this keto cookie dough bites recipe. I highly recommend adding the additional ingredients, as they give this cookie dough an added layer of tastiness and depth of flavor. Here are the 5 simple ingredients:
- Ingredient #1: Coconut Oil
- Ingredient #2: Granulated Monkfruit
- Ingredient #3: Keto Vegan Honey
- Ingredient #4: Blanched Almond Flour
- Ingredient #5: Coconut Flour
- Optional, but recommended: salt, vanilla and keto chocolate chips!
How to Store this Keto Cookie Dough Recipe
Storing these keto cookie dough balls is super easy. Just place the cookie dough balls into an airtight container and keep for 1 week at room temperature. If you wanna freeze ‘em, store the keto balls in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months in the freezer. Allow to thaw for about 30 minutes at room temp, or heat in the microwave in 10-second increments, until slightly softened. For an even easier recipe, try my 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan).
Recommended Tools for the Best Keto Cookie Dough Balls
- Keto Vegan Honey: a staple in my keto pantry. Deliciously thick and viscous just like real honey. It has a warm, rich, sweet flavor that’s pleasing, and a thickness that comes in handy for tricky recipes that really don’t need much liquidy sweetener.
- Granulated Golden Monkfruit Sweetener: I’ve been having so much fun playing around with this granulated low carb sweetener. It tastes very similar to regular sugar and leaves a light cooling sensation on the tongue. It’s a good replacement for sugar, but be careful not to use it in a 1:1 ratio for just any non-keto baked recipe. The results can be unexpected. Not to worry, it works just as it’s supposed to in this recipe, of course. 😉
- Blanched Almond Flour | Coconut Flour: my top 2 low carb, keto flours for every keto friendly recipe I make. They’re both low carb and add the thickness, perfect texture and a mild taste to every low carb recipe. I highly recommend getting these two–they’ll leave ya set for nearly all keto recipes!
- Keto Friendly Chocolate Chips and Mini Keto Chocolate Chips: my favorite low carb, keto friendly chocolate, in mini and regular sizes! 🙂
Didn’t I tell you this Monday would be happy? 😉 I hope you enjoy this keto cookie dough recipe as much as my loved ones do! Let me know in the comments below if you try my recipe—I truly love hearing from you! Beaming you lots of gratitude for no-baking with me. 🙂 ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Keto Desserts & Keto Balls
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe (Low Carb, Vegan)
- Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs Recipe (Easy, Low Carb, Vegan)
- 2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Keto Candy: 3 Ingredient Keto Almond Bark Recipe (Low Carb)
Keto Cookie Dough Bites: an easy 5 ingredient keto cookie dough recipe for rich & buttery keto edible cookie dough! Low Carb, Vegan, Dairy-Free.
Keto Cookie Dough Balls
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons granulated golden monkfruit sweetener
- ¼ cup keto vegan honey
- 1 2/3 cups finely ground, blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional, but recommended)
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract (optional, but highly recommended)
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon keto friendly chocolate chips (mini and regular, optional)
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Add melted coconut oil and granulated keto sweetener to a bowl. Whisk together until sweetener is mostly wet and a bit dissolved.
- Add keto honey, almond flour, coconut flour, and salt and vanilla (if using). Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold thoroughly until well mixed and thickened, resembling cookie dough—this will take a while. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- Fold in keto chocolate chips, if using.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto prepared sheet. Roll balls in the palm of your hands, until smooth and spherical. Optionally, press chocolate chips into the balls and roll again until smoothly incorporated.
- Allow to set for 5 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Recipes You’d Love
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Granulated Golden Monkfruit Sweetener | Keto Vegan Honey | Blanched Almond Flour | Coconut Flour | Keto Friendly Chocolate Chips and Mini Keto Chocolate Chips
- Storing Instructions: Store for up to 1 week in an airtight container at room temperature. Bites are soft for up to 1 week!
- To Freeze: store in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months in the freezer. To enjoy: thaw for about 30 minutes at room temperature, or heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until softened.
- Recommended Tools: Small Cookie Scoop | Stackable Glass Mixing Bowls
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 62
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 5g, Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.