5 Ingredient Raw Vegan Brownies (No Bake, GF): this no bake healthy raw brownies recipe is so easy to make! It’s the best raw brownie – gluten-free, no added sugar, and deliciously unbaked! Refined Sugar-Free, V, GF, Dairy-Free.
- 11 Medjool dates, pitted (3/4 cup, packed)
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons unsalted, natural raw creamy almond butter
- ½ cup unsalted, raw almonds
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon raw organic vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside. Clear some room in the freezer for this pan, you will need it later.
- Add dates and almond butter to a food processor. Blend until you get a somewhat cohesive, sticky mixture, like chunks of dough–the mixture should begin to pull away from the sides of the processor and roll into a ball. This will take about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the processor frequently, and take breaks in between to avoid overheating.
- Add in the almonds. Blend until almonds are nearly pulverized—about 1-2 minutes. Take breaks between blending to prevent overheating the processor. The mixture will be soft and crumbly. It’s done when you can roll a chunk in your palm and toss the chunk up in the air a bit, and it remains cohesive.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt (if using). Blend until very well incorporated, making sure to scrape down the sides of the processor regularly.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and loosely spread into an even layer. Once evenly distributed, use a rubber spatula to press down very firmly into an even, tightly-packed layer. Chill in the freezer for 20 mins, or until very firm.
- Slice into 16 brownies. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Storage notes: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for 1-2 months.
– Freezing instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 2-3 months.
– Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 16 servings per recipe, made without salt. .
- Category: No Bake, Brownies, Dessert, Raw, Healthy, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 127
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg