Best Healthy Granola Recipe: this 4 ingredient healthy granola is so EASY to make & yields big granola clusters! The best healthy granola recipe—delicious, vegan, gluten free, no refined sugar.
It’s healthy granola time! (Which is like 9 o’clock or something like that…) Who’s ready??
What about you? Is there something about this fall business that makes you crave bowls upon bowls, handfuls upon handfuls, of yummy granola?
Whatever your granola appetite, today’s healthy granola recipe is sure to please! It’s super to easy to customize (feel free to add in your favorite nuts, seeds and dried fruits), easy to prep (in just 5 minutes), and even easier to eat (did I even need to say it?).
I hope you enjoy today’s recipe! As always, leave a comment below if you try my recipe—you know I always love hearing from you.
How to Make Healthy Granola
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add all healthy granola ingredients to a large bowl. Stir until well mixed.
Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread clusters into an even layer, creating empty pockets for air to travel through and crisp up clusters.
Bake for 15 minutes, flip, then bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
Cool for 30 minutes. Enjoy the best healthy granola ever!
With just 5 minutes of prep, create Healthy Granola that boasts crunchy granola clusters, crispy texture and your favorite add-ins, all made with simple, whole ingredients.
Simple Ingredients for Healthy Granola
Unsalted, Unsweetened Nuts
I love using almonds, walnuts and pecans for the perfect combo of crunch and texture. Feel free to use your faves in this recipe.
Gluten Free Rolled Oats or Unsweetened Coconut Chips
YEP, either! I’ve tested this healthy granola recipe upwards, backwards and sideways (oh, you know what I mean) and it’s delicious with either. For those of you who don’t like coconut, use oats… and vice versa. 😉 P.S. It’s totally fine to use non-GF oats if you don’t need to for your diet. Side note: you can use any extra coconut chips you have left in these homemade paleo granola bars.
Blanched Almond Flour
For an extra boost of healthy fats and nutrients, I used almond flour as the grain-free “flour” in this recipe. It adds an amazing texture and melds with the maple syrup perfectly in this recipe.
Use ground cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, or even ground ginger to add the flavor you want in your very own homemade healthy granola! You can even leave it out to keep this to just 4 ingredients! I personally love cinnamon. 😉
Pure Maple Syrup, Fruit & More
My go-to sweetener plus your favorite dried or freeze-dried fruit and your favorite add-ins. What could be better?
Is Granola Healthy? Is Granola Healthy For You?
Not all granola is healthy because not all granola is made with the same ingredients. Some granola recipes include more sugar than a candy bar, while some don’t include any at all.
Today’s healthy granola recipe is made with the simplest, whole ingredients to ensure that this granola is healthy for you. It’s packed with fiber-rich ingredients, healthy fats and a lower amount of sweetener. It’s vegan, gluten free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
Recommended Tools for the Best Healthy Granola!
- Blanched Almond Flour – the secret ingredient to making this healthy granola yummy (and grain-free, if you’d like), and yields nice granola clusters!
- Unsweetened Raw Coconut Chips or Gluten Free Rolled Oats – keep this healthy granola recipe grain-free by using raw coconut chips, or use these fiber-rich gluten free rolled oats.
- My Favorite Nuts… for Granola! – I use these roasted almonds, these raw walnuts and raw pecans to make all of my granola recipes. Yes, some roasted and some raw! Roasted almonds because bake time can’t always fully ensure raw almonds are roasted properly, and thus, crunchy. Raw walnuts and pecans because those guys are perfectly crunchy and a bit softer either way.
- Freeze Dried Raspberries – yep, I used freeze-dried raspberries to “garnish” my healthy granola. Isn’t it beautiful? (And tasty.)
So is it granola o’clock or what? 😉 I can’t wait to head into the kitchen with you, so we can bake our granola clusters off! Lol. I’m so grateful that you’re here, sharing in these kitchen adventures with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Healthy Granola Recipes For You
- Healthy Chunky Granola Recipe
- Healthy Low Calorie Granola Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Gluten Free Granola (Vegan)
- Grain Free Granola – Paleo Granola Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Recipe
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.