sweet & salty keto snack bars that are crispy on the outside, soft on the inside with a crunchy texture. Surprisingly keto & delightfully delicious. Low carb.
“Snacky snack snack snack snack snack! Snacky snack snack snack snack snack!” If you know where this comes from then you know this dang song won’t leave your eardrums for the next 10 years.
And it’s exactly what I heard in my head when coming up with this keto snack bars recipe. Any chance I can squeeze “keto” into the song? 😉
Years ago, when we lived very close to my sister and her little one, she’d have Yo Gabba Gabba on the TV like all of the time. And guess what earworm made it’s way (forever) into my sound system? “Snacky snack snack snack snack snack! Snacky snack snack snack snack snack!”
If you’ve ever been around kids’ songs, you know what I mean. Those suckers will latch on and never let go of your internal sound system. EVER. Lol. So just in case you’re looking for something to listen to while you bake these keto snack bars (and for the rest of eternity), go ahead and queue that song up and just don’t say that I didn’t warn you.
In the meantime, allow me to share my favorite keto snack bars recipe… Are you ready? Let’s bake this!
How to Make Keto Snack Bars
First things first, preheat your oven to 325°F. Then, line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
Stir Dry Ingredients
Add all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl: keto-friendly nuts, shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, ground flaxseed and salt. Stir it all together until well mixed.
Whisk Wet Ingredients
Now, add all of your keto snack bar wet ingredients into a medium bowl: low carb granulated sugar, melted coconut oil, pecan butter, and keto honey. Whisk all wet ingredients together until well incorporated.
Pour your wet ingredients over your dry ingredients, making sure to scrape the bowl clean of wet ingredients. Make sure everything is well coated and moist.
Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan, creating an even and tightly-packed layer.
Bake, Cool & Enjoy
Bake for about 27 minutes, then cool and enjoy the best keto snack bars ever!🎶 Keto snacky snack snack snack snack… (keto) snacky snack snack snack!! 🎶
The Taste & Texture
These keto snack bars are a hint of sweet and salty, with a nutty flavor and delicious toasted coconut bits.
Soft on the inside, with crispy edges and crunchy texture on the outside—you’ll seriously love this keto snack bars recipe. You wouldn’t guess it was keto!
Storing and Freezing Keto Snack Bars
You can store your keto snack bars in an airtight container for up to 1-2 months. Yep, at room temperature. No need to freeze! They’re seriously good for ages.
The best keto snack bars—a hint of sweet & salty with a nutty flavor and toasted coconut bits. Delightfully low carb.
Where to Buy Ingredients for the Best Keto Snack Bars
- Pecan Butter – one of my favorite butters! 😉 Pecan butter is super easy to incorporate into a keto diet because it’s super low carb and packed with healthy fat (and it actually tastes good).
- Keto Honey – a low carb alternative to regular honey that is super thick and tastes great in keto recipes.
- Low Carb Granulated “Sugar”: the best granulated keto sweetener. Tastes like real sugar.
Oh my gosh, you looked it up. Didn’t you?!?! Did you? No!! Lol. Now you can sing/chant it with me for the next 20 years. How’s that sound? 😉 I’m so grateful that you’ve stopped by and spent a few joyful moments in the kitchen together with me and your loved ones. I can’t wait ‘til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Delicious Keto Snacks
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls – 4 Ingredients!
- 4 Ingredient Best Keto Granola Recipe (Low Carb)
- 3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge (Keto, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Nut Clusters (Low Carb)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Low Carb)
Keto Snack Bars Recipe: sweet & salty keto snack bars that are crispy on the outside, soft on the inside with a crunchy texture. Surprisingly keto & delightfully delicious. Low Carb.
- 1 cup keto-friendly nuts, well chopped, no big chunks (pecans, brazil nuts, macadamia nuts)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened small shredded coconut
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup golden ground flaxseed
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl: keto-friendly nuts, shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, ground flaxseed and salt (if using). Make sure to chop nuts very well, as large chunks will create crumbly bars. Stir until well mixed.
- Add all wet ingredients to a medium bowl: low carb granulated “sugar”, coconut oil, pecan butter and keto honey. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until very well mixed. Break up any chunks that form and incorporate back into mixture. Make sure everything is well coated and moist.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the spatula, nudge the mixture until loosely and evenly spread out. Then, use the spatula to press the mixture firmly down into an even, very tightly-packed layer.
- Bake for 25-29 minutes. Mine took 27 minutes.
- Place baking pan onto a cooling rack to cool for 40-60 minutes, or until completely firm. After, lift bars and parchment paper onto the cooling rack to finish cooling for 1-2 hours. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Delicious Keto Snacks
Where to Buy Ingredients: Keto Honey | Pecan Butter | Low Carb Granulated “Sugar” | Keto Friendly Nuts (Pecans, Brazil Nuts, Macadamia Nuts) | Small Coconut Shreds | Organic Pumpkin Seeds | Golden Ground Flaxseed
Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
Nutrition Info is an estimate calculated based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients (click the links for exact products), made without salt and yielding 16 servings.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 15.5g
- Carbohydrates: 6g | Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: keto snack bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.