Blueberry Coconut Smoothie Bowl (V+GF): An easy recipe for a refreshing smoothie bowl packed with antioxidants, blueberries and coconut. Vegan and Gluten Free.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, divided
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ¼–½ cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- Optional toppings
- 1 tablespoon each: chia seeds, shredded coconut, nuts, blueberries
- Place bananas and ½ cup almond milk into a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as need. Add blueberries and blend for about a minute.
- Add in the last ½ cup of almond milk, blending until smooth. I like to scrape down the sides periodically to help the blender along.
- Add coconut, blending until well incorporated. Blend extra if you want the coconut pieces to be less noticeable in the smoothie bowl.
- Pour evenly into two bowls. Optional: top with your favorite toppings. Enjoy immediately!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: smoothies, vegan, gluten free