Sweet and tart pineapple chunks blend together with cozy bananas for this easy pineapple banana smoothie recipe. It’s sunshine in a glass!
Seriously, the Easiest Pineapple Banana Smoothie.
How easy can making this pineapple banana smoothie be? Easier than easy. Today, all you need are 4 simple ingredients and one of your favorite blenders (we all so have one) to make the very best, the very easiest pineapple and banana smoothie, in just minutes.
A 4-Ingredient Pineapple and Banana Smoothie
Who knew all you needed to make a great pineapple banana smoothie was 4 ingredients? Today, we’re making it simple, and we’re making it tasty with these simple ingredients:
- Frozen pineapple chunks
- Frozen banana
- Milk of choice
- Yogurt of choice
How to Make a Banana and Pineapple Smoothie in 1 minute.
Sometimes, all you need is a 1-minute recipe. Who has time to measure out like a hundred ingredients and fuss with billows of protein powder anywho? Alright, sometimes ya need that powder. But sometimes, you need a super quick smoothie that you can throw together in just one minute.
Measure out your frozen pineapple chunks, frozen banana, milk of choice, and yogurt into a good blender. In the past, I was partial to a personal blender, but I’ve now been converted to a high-speed, seriously good blender (check this one out).
Blend until smooth and creamy, with no chunks of fruit remaining.
If you like it thinner and like to drink your smoothies quickly, add additional milk to thin it out. If you like it thicker, keep your smoothie as is, or leave out 1/4 cup or more of the milk.
Pour into cup(s) and enjoy the best pineapple banana smoothie recipe! It’s really that easy–perhaps even easier than my pineapple coconut sorbet. You be the judge. 😉
More Beautifully Blend-worthy Smoothie Recipes
- Pineapple Smoothie
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Easy Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Vegan)
- Chia Seed Smoothie Recipes – 3 Ways!
- Blueberry Smoothie – 3 Ingredients!
- Coconut Chocolate Keto Smoothie (Low Carb, Vegan)
Tools You Need
Pineapple and Banana, BFF’s, for Life.
I mean… it makes sense, right? 🙂 Both pineapple and bananas are so versatile and oh-so-delicious together. It’s only right that they’re BFF’s for life. Okay, I’m done being silly (never!!!). Just know that I’m thankful for you, stopping by and sharing in these sweet adventures with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🍍 📸 🍍Print
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.