Keto Fat Bombs: only 4 ingredients for super easy to make keto fat bombs with chocolate and almond butter!
One thing that sucks about January? Having to take a good look at our diets and make sure we’re eating clean and healthy. (Sure, we’re supposed to do that all of the time, but let’s be real, it’s hard to be perfect all of the time.)
Another thing that’s hard? Seeing my mom drool over all the candy, sweet treats and over-the-top desserts everyone else can enjoy.
She can’t have too much sugar or processed foods, which means she always has to limit her dessert intake. So I decided that it was high time to make her something decadent, something low carb, and something totally, wonderfully keto. Today, I’m making her keto fat bombs!
She’s a HUGE fan of coconut, almonds and chocolate… so guess what these keto fat bombs are made with? Coconut butter, almond butter and cacao powder!!
Ready to make some keto fat bombs with my mom and me? Let’s do it!
How to Make Keto Fat Bombs Chocolate Almond Butter Flavored!
You’ll absolutely love how easy these chocolate almond butter keto fat bombs are to make:
Line a 12-cup muffin pan with aluminum cupcake liners and set aside for later. I use aluminum liners because they won’t soak up the healthy oils in this recipe.
First things first, melt your coconut butter in a medium bowl (here’s where I buy my coconut butter). Not only will melting the coconut butter allow you to easily create your keto fat bomb mixture, but you’ll also be able to mix up your coconut butter so it’s smooth and well mixed.
Add almond butter and cacao powder to that same bowl and whisk until smooth. Now, add in your monkfruit drops. Give it all a whisk and taste your fat bomb mixture. If it’s not sweet enough, add a few more drops, whisk and taste it again. I used 30 drops in mine. This is the low carb & keto monkfruit drops that I use.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons of keto fat bomb mixture into each muffin liner. Tap the pan to smooth it all out.
Chill & Enjoy
Freeze until firm and enjoy the best chocolate almond butter keto fat bombs ever!
Just 4 Ingredients for Keto Fat Bombs!
1st Ingredient: Coconut Butter
2nd Ingredient: Unsalted, Natural Creamy Almond Butter
3rd Ingredient: Raw Cacao Powder
4th Ingredient: Liquid Low Carb Monkfruit Sweetener
Abigail says, “Best fat bomb recipe I’ve tried! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”
Sara says, “I freeze in ice cube tray and then pop out as I want one. Great recipe thank you”
Michele says, “So good! A really yummy way to satisfy a chocolate craving but stay low carb!”
Storing and Freezing
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Keto Fat Bombs melt easily at room temperature, so they’re best enjoyed straight out of the freezer or fridge.
Only 4 ingredients for this super easy keto fat bombs recipe that’s delicious, low carb and totally satisfying.
recommended tools for the best keto fat bombs!
- Coconut Butter– aka Coconut “Manna”. Truly a wonderful ingredient, made only with coconut. I’m SO excited to experiment with coconut butter. Where should I include it next? Keto cookies, smoothies, or… keto coconut candy?! ..
- Low Carb Monkfruit Sweetener– just a few drops of this warm, honey-tasting sweetener made from monkfruit goes a long way. It’s one of my favorite low carb, keto sweeteners. A must-try!
- Stevia– if you’re not a fan of monkfruit, try replacing it with stevia to make your keto fat bombs.
- Raw Cacao Powder– such a great quality cacao powder. It’s certified organic & raw and one of my favorite ingredients to use in keto recipes.
- Aluminum Cupcake Liners– I don’t recommend using paper cupcake liners to make these keto fat bombs–they will soak up the healthy fats in this recipe. Instead, use aluminum cupcake liners to keep all of that good stuff in.
- Creamy Almond Butter– goes incredibly well with coconut manna in these keto fat bombs. YUM!
My mom and I wish you the happiest, safest and enjoyablest (autocorrect, don’t you tell me ‘enjoyablest’ isn’t a word!!) January ever! We’re so happy joining you in the kitchen, creating these sweet moments with our loved ones. I can’t wait to hear what you think! ‘Til the next keto kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Delicious Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 3 Ingredient Easy Keto Balls
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Keto Peanut Butter Balls
- Easy Keto Fat Bombs Recipe—Chocolate Almond Butter
Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs: this super easy keto fat bombs recipe needs only 4 ingredients! Make the best keto fat bombs—decadent, rich & chocolatey. Low Carb, Vegan, Gluten Free.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with aluminum or paper cupcake liners. I recommend using aluminum liners, as paper liners will soak up the healthy oils in this recipe. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for the pan—you will need it later.
- Add coconut butter to a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until completely melted.
- Add almond butter and cacao powder. Whisk until well incorporated and smooth. Optionally, add monkfruit sweetener as recommended, or to taste. I used 30 drops. Whisk until well mixed.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop and drop about 2 tablespoons of mixture evenly into each cupcake liner.
- Place muffin pan into freezer. Freeze for 15-20 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Low Carb Keto Recipes
- You can find the coconut manna that I used to create this recipe here.
- *Instead of liquid monkfruit sweetener, you can also use stevia drops, but I prefer the taste of monkfruit. Also, the keto fat bombs are tasty without any sweetener whatsoever; but if you like it on the sweet side, add sweetener.
- Storing Instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. I like storing them in my Reusable Snack Bags. Keto Fat Bombs melt easily at room temperature, so they’re best enjoyed straight out of the freezer or fridge.
- Special Ingredients: Coconut Butter | Liquid Monkfruit | Raw Cacao Powder | Stevia | Almond Butter
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe.
- Category: Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 keto fat bomb
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 11g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9g (Net Carbs: 5g)
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: best keto fat bombs recipes, easy
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.