Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs: this super easy keto fat bombs recipe needs only 4 ingredients! Make the best keto fat bombs—decadent, rich & chocolatey. Low Carb, Vegan.
Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays. Jump scares (for others, not me lol), dressing like you’re a kid again, tons of candy, and basically whole neighborhoods that look like a theme park.
What’s not to like?
Well, one thing… if I have to admit it: I totally dislike having to see my mom drool over all the candy, sweet treats and over-the-top desserts everyone’s enjoying.
She can’t have too much sugar or processed foods, which means she always has to limit her dessert intake (which sucks since she’s a total dessert lover, especially when it comes to treats like chocolate pecan fudge or Almond Joy). So I decided that this year, for Halloween, I’m making her keto fat bombs!
She’s a HUGE fan of coconut, almonds and chocolate… so guess what these keto fat bombs are made with? Coconut butter, almond butter and cacao powder!!
Bonus: they’ll keep her satisfied and steering clear of store-bought candy for all of Halloween!! Whoop!
Ready to make some keto fat bombs with my mom and me? Let’s do it!
How to Make Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs
You’ll absolutely love how easy these chocolate almond butter keto fat bombs are to make! All you have to do is melt the coconut butter, then whisk it all together with almond butter, cacao powder and your choice of a low-carb, keto sweetener.
Then, pour the keto fat bomb mixture into a lined cupcake pan and chill. Enjoy!
An Easy 4 Ingredient Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
All you need are 4 ingredients to make this super easy keto fat bombs recipe:
And, if you’re looking for some almond butter fat bombs made without chocolate, check out this 3 Ingredient Almond Butter Keto Fat Bomb Recipe. I’ve also got a peanut butter version here: 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Recipe. They’re ah-mazingly tasty! .
The Best Low Carb Sweeteners to Make Keto Fat Bombs Easy
I often get asked, “What keto sweetener do you use?” “What low carb sweetener tastes best?” And “Do I need to include any sweetener to make keto fat bombs?”
For the first two questions, here are my favorite low carb, keto sweeteners:
For the last question: nope! You do not need to use a sweetener to make keto fat bombs. If you prefer lightly sweet chocolate desserts, go ahead and skip the sweetener–I made a few without and they tasted incredible. Just taste your keto fat bomb mixture before freezing for an idea of how the end result will taste.
Recommended Tools for the Best Keto Fat Bombs!
- Coconut Butter – aka Coconut “Manna”. Truly a wonderful ingredient, made only with coconut. I’m SO excited to experiment with coconut butter. Where should I include it next? Keto cookies, smoothies, or… keto coconut candy?! ..
- Low Carb Monkfruit Sweetener – just a few drops of this warm, honey-tasting sweetener made from monkfruit goes a long way. It’s one of my favorite low carb, keto sweeteners. A must-try!
- Stevia – if you’re not a fan of monkfruit, try replacing it with stevia to make your keto fat bombs.
- Raw Cacao Powder – such a great quality cacao powder. It’s certified organic & raw and one of my favorite ingredients to use in keto recipes & paleo chocolate recipes.
- Aluminum Cupcake Liners – I don’t recommend using paper cupcake liners to make these keto fat bombs–they will soak up the healthy fats in this recipe. Instead, use aluminum cupcake liners to keep all of that good stuff in.
- Creamy Almond Butter – goes incredibly well with coconut manna in these keto fat bombs. YUM!
My mom and I wish you the happiest, safest and funnest (autocorrect, don’t you tell me ‘funnest’ isn’t a word!!) Halloween ever! We’re so happy joining you in the kitchen, creating these sweet moments with our loved ones. I can’t wait to hear what you think! ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
More Keto Fat Bombs & Easy Low Carb Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Pecan Fudge (Low Carb, Vegan, Dairy-Free)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan)
- 5 Ingredient Homemade Cashew Coconut Milk Vegan Ice Cream (Paleo, Dairy-Free, Keto)
- 2 Ingredient Low Carb Chocolate Cashew Keto Fudge Cups (Vegan, Dairy Free)
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream (Vegan, Keto, Dairy-Free) – without an ice cream maker!
Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs: this super easy keto fat bombs recipe needs only 4 ingredients! Make the best keto fat bombs—decadent, rich & chocolatey. Low Carb, Vegan, Gluten Free.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with aluminum or paper cupcake liners. I recommend using aluminum liners, as paper liners will soak up the healthy oils in this recipe. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for the pan—you will need it later.
- Add coconut butter to a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until completely melted.
- Add almond butter and cacao powder. Whisk until well incorporated and smooth. Optionally, add monkfruit sweetener as recommended, or to taste. I used 30 drops. Whisk until well mixed.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop and drop about 2 tablespoons of mixture evenly into each cupcake liner.
- Place muffin pan into freezer. Freeze for 15-20 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Low Carb Keto Recipes
- You can find the coconut manna that I used to create this recipe here.
- *Instead of liquid monkfruit sweetener, you can also use stevia drops, but I prefer the taste of monkfruit. Also, the keto fat bombs are tasty without any sweetener whatsoever; but if you like it on the sweet side, add sweetener.
- Storing Instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. I like storing them in my Reusable Snack Bags. Keto Fat Bombs melt easily at room temperature, so they’re best enjoyed straight out of the freezer or fridge.
- Special Ingredients: Coconut Butter | Liquid Monkfruit | Raw Cacao Powder | Stevia | Almond Butter
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe.
- Category: Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 keto fat bomb
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 11g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9g (Net Carbs: 5g)
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: best keto fat bombs recipes, easy
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.