Keto Chocolate Fudge: this 2 ingredient low carb chocolate pecan fudge recipe is vegan & dairy free! The best 5 minute fudge—thick squares of sugar free chocolate fudge! And… it tastes like chocolate covered pecans. Vegan, Dairy-Free, Low Carb, only 2 grams of Net Carbs per square.
Did I ever tell you that Erik and I used to live in San Francisco? From time to time, I get nostalgic thinking about it. I especially got nostalgic thinking about SF when I saw (and cried and laughed throughout) Always Be My Maybe.
This seriously funny and heartwarming movie is packed full of Bay Area shoutouts (where I grew up) and many picturesque shots of San Francisco.
Anywho, today’s keto chocolate fudge recipe got me thinking about SF because, back then, Erik and I used to travel far and wide throughout the area in search of the best chocolate fudge.
There was this super quaint shop in West Portal. I always loved going to that neighborhood because we’d literally ride MUNI to a very portal-like structure. We’d end up coming out of that portal-like structure with eyes blinking at the bright sunlight outside. I mean, doesn’t that sound magical and adventure-like already? 🙂
The biggest treat was finding this one candy shop with a bright red awning and then, seeing, knowing and anticipating the chocolate fudge squares that awaited us. The second you stepped inside, you’d smell so many sweet smells: chocolate, fudge cups, brown sugar, candy cremes, peppermint fudge. It was… lovely.
However, every single time, without fail, I’d go looking for a sugar free chocolate fudge for my mom. And every single time, without fail, I wouldn’t find one. I’d keep asking, in hopes that they’d somehow start stocking up on low carb chocolate fudge. But alas, that wasn’t to be.
Keto Chocolate Pecan Fudge Recipe (Low Carb)
So guess what I finally, finally did, since, you know… I’m a food blogger and all? I whipped up a super easy, 5 minute recipe for keto chocolate pecan fudge. It’s everything my mom’s been asking for: sugar free, made with simple ingredients, DELICIOUS, decadent, low carb, keto and guilt-free. Yep, guilt-free (kinda like these paleo almond butter fudge cups).
And, just in case you’re craving more cozy pecan goodness, you have to try this paleo maple pecan granola. It’s seriously so wonderful for breakfast for as a quick snack.
Now, if you’ve been in the exact same situation as me, looking for low carb fudge & more for your sugar free loved one, look no more! This 2 ingredient low carb chocolate fudge recipe yields thick squares of creamy, rich keto fudge. No need to skimp on the servings, because each square has only 2 grams of net carbs, 0 grams of sugar… and 13 grams of fat. Whoop!
2 Ingredient Pecan Butter Keto Fudge Recipe
Think a 2 ingredient keto chocolate pecan fudge recipe is impossible? Think again! (Said in the nicest, most heart-tickling way possible hehe). Here are the two simple ingredients in this vegan + dairy-free low carb chocolate fudge recipe:
How to Make Low Carb Chocolate Fudge with Pecan Butter!
You won’t believe how easy it is to make keto chocolate fudge with pecan butter. Here’s the delicious pecan butter I used. Just add your low carb keto chocolate chips and pecan butter to a bowl. Heat & melt until softened. Stir chocolate until smooth. Pour your keto chocolate fudge mixture into a lined loaf pan and chill. Slice and enjoy!
Tools for the Best Keto Chocolate Pecan Fudge (Vegan)
Here are my favorite tools and ingredients to use to make keto chocolate pecan fudge. Click on the links below to see the exact items.
- Keto low carb chocolate chips – my favorite keto-friendly chocolate chips. Dark, sweet, indulgent and melts beautifully.
- Pecan Butter – such a wonderful pecan butter, made with just 1 ingredient: pecans! Love that it’s gluten free certified, paleo and vegan.
- Glass Mixing Bowls – my go-to mixing bowls for recipes that require melting.
Do you have a favorite dessert that reminds you of a place you’ve been? I can’t wait to hear about it. 🙂 Try my super easy 2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Pecan Fudge and let me know what you think. It’s always so much fun making healthy treats for our loved ones together. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📌 Click below to Pin 📌
Vegan Chocolate Fudge & Keto Fudge Recipes
Lemme guess, now you’re totally in the mood for all the vegan chocolate fudge & keto chocolate recipes! Not to worry, I’ve gathered a few, just for you.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Fat Bombs (just 3 ingredients!)
- Homemade Cashew Coconut Milk Vegan Ice Cream (Keto)
- 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge
- Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs Recipe (Easy, Low Carb, Vegan)
- Low Carb Chocolate Cashew Keto Fudge Cups
- Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream (Keto)
Keto Chocolate Fudge: this low carb chocolate pecan fudge recipe only needs 2 ingredients, is vegan & dairy free! The best 5 minute fudge— thick squares of sugar free chocolate fudge! Tastes like chocolate covered pecans.
Keto Pecan Butter Fudge
- pecan halves
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate & pecan butter together using the double boiler method or the following: add chocolate and pecan butter to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer. Optionally, top with pecans.
- Chill in the freezer for 40-70 minutes, or until firm. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge.
More Fudge Recipes:
- Here are the low-carb chocolate chips that I use in this recipe.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Freezing Instructions: store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
- Category: Dessert, Candy
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7g, Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto fudge recipe, keto chocolate fudge, chocolate pecan fudge recipe, low carb chocolate fudge recipe
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.