Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Recipe: this 3 ingredient keto fat bombs recipe yields creamy & nutty fat bombs packed with peanut butter flavor! Easy to make, Vegan, Dairy-Free.
So, since it’s the first day of February, that means that Valentine’s Day is only 13 days away!! Or is it 14 days since we’re still on the first day? I never can remember how to do that.
Either way, it was of utmost importance to me that I be able to share a recipe with you that all at once worked for Valentine’s Day, but also totally acknowledged that healthy January was just like two seconds ago. So: Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bomb = V-Day treat + healthy indulgence that doesn’t throw off your new year’s clean-up-the-diet plans. 😉
Bonus, if you wanted to, you could totally drizzle these keto fat bombs in melted low-carb chocolate chips. Just (deliciously) sayin’.
So are you excited about making your new favorite keto treat for the new year? I mean, come on, peanut butter is involved. *heart eyes* Let’s do it!
Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Recipe
This keto peanut butter fat bombs recipe is one of my new favorites. Thing is, when I started trying out the keto diet last year, it was friggin’ hard AF to find storebought products that fit into the keto diet, but were also still vegan and made from healthy ingredients.
If you’re in the same boat I was last year, then you know what I mean. I mean, does every keto recipe have to be made with like 4lbs of cream cheese and ghee? For real?? Lol! So here we go with 3 simple ingredients for the easiest keto peanut butter fat bombs recipe. Ever. Check ‘em out below!
3 Simple Ingredients for Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
3 ingredients in this keto peanut butter fat bombs recipe, you say? Oh yes, I definitely do! (Forgive my talking to myself… hehe.) Here they are:
Cool thing? If you’re not a fan of sweets, or are just “hard” like that (lol!), then you can skip the monkfruit sweetener altogether and make this a 2 ingredient keto peanut butter fat bombs recipe!
Looking for Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs?
Chocolate Lovers, worry not! If you’re kind of like, “Yes, I’m totally feelin’ these keto peanut butter fat bombs, but would also have some keto chocolate peanut butter fat bombs!” Allow me to help a sister out:
Here it is: Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs – Keto, 3 Ingredient!. And for the keto chocolate lover in you, try my Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Pecan Cups Recipe (Keto Fudge, Vegan). 🙂
Best Tools for this Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Recipe
- Keto Fat Bombs Mold: Okay, but seriously how tasty and kinda cute do these keto fat bombs look? It’s all thanks to these keto fat bomb molds. They’re crucial to making keto fat bombs a total breeze & they make cleanup super fast.
- Coconut Butter: The #1 key ingredient in the best keto peanut butter fat bombs. I love using coconut butter as the healthy fat component in my keto fat bombs. Just make sure to melt & stir beforehand (if solid) before using for the perfect consistency.
- Low carb sweetener: Keeping it low carb, naturally? I recommend using these monkfruit drops to sweeten your keto fat bombs. For those of you who don’t like monkfruit, use stevia drops instead.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: coconut butter | monkfruit drops or stevia drops | natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- Recommended Tools: keto fat bombs mold | glass mixing bowls | compostable snack bags
Are you excited about transitioning from one crazy month to the next with me? 😉 Let’s do it! I’ll grab the coconut manna, you grab the peanut butter! See you in the kitchen! Truly, I cannot wait to hear what you think of my keto peanut butter fat bombs recipe. Be sure to let me know in the comments if you make it! ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Click below to Pin
Keto Fat Bombs Recipes + More for You
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge
- Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls
- 3 Ingredient Easy Keto Balls
- Keto Chia Pudding
- Keto Granola Bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.