Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles (V+GF): Decadent chocolate chip cookie dough bites wrapped in a velvety blanket of rich, dark, indulgent chocolate. Vegan and Gluten Free.
- 1 batch of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 ½ cups vegan chocolate chips (8–10 oz)
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate, chopped, for topping
- Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper or a silicone baking sheet. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate one of two ways: Use the double-boiler method or use the microwave. For the microwave method: add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 20 seconds, remove and stir. Repeat until chocolate is just softened–be careful not to burn it. Stop and stir frequently.
- Dip the cookie dough balls: Roll cookie dough balls in chocolate and drop onto prepared baking sheet. I like to use one spoon and two forks for this step (or you could use a candy dipper). I use the spoon to roll the ball, and the two forks to pick up the truffle and roll off excess chocolate.
- Place baking sheet into the freezer for 15-20 minutes. Remove from freezer and enjoy!
– Recipe includes my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites.
– Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for 1-2 weeks.
– Store in the freezer for up to 4 weeks.
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Vegan