3 Ingredient Chocolate Almond Bark Recipe (V, GF): an easy recipe for thick pieces of indulgent chocolate bark packed with crunchy, roasted almonds. Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Chocolate in the morning, chocolate in the evening, chocolate all of the time!!! Can you just hear that song twinkling through your eardrums as you dream of chocolate-covered streets, a la The Simpsons?
Just me? Darn it!
There’s just these glorious wafts of melted chocolate essence floating deliciously through the air right now. And this time I know I’m not just dreaming it! (As was the case last night when I was, no joke, dreaming about my ultimate fudgy paleo vegan brownies ???? ). I had the immense pleasure of making this 3 ingredient chocolate almond bark recipe just two shakes of a lamb’s tail ago. And—well, come on, wasn’t that THE cutest expression ever??
What was I saying? Right! This 3 ingredient chocolate almond bark recipe has me in the best mood ever. Tell me, are you a fan of almonds in chocolate, or just nuts in general, in chocolate?
Some folks are seriously against it, others love the nuttiness that balances out the richness and sweetness of chocolate. Erik, for example, claims he doesn’t like nuts in his desserts, but will happily consume my homemade KIND coconut almond bars by the dozen. 😉 I personally will take chocolate any which way it comes for me. Even though that sounds mildly threatening.
Anyway, I’ve recently been getting into dark chocolate. You might remember me mentioning this in my easy gluten free dark chocolate muffins recipe. Erik and I are currently at the 88% mark. We might try a higher percentage soon, but for now, we’re safely seated at 88%.
Meanwhile, we’re thinking about using some 88% chocolate in these recipes: 5 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond & Coconut Homemade KIND Bars, Easy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, 5 Minute Homemade Fudge. Thoughts?
The thing about 88% is that it makes me enjoy the flavor of chocolate so much more. Or, I guess I just appreciate the deepness of the flavors. Whatever that means (I’m feelin’ highfalutin now, y’all!). And now, when I eat a piece with an almond or cacao nib, it’s like, WOAH!! I can taste the actual chocolate more than just enjoying a hit of sugar. Ya know?
So that’s my whole dissertation on why you need to make this 3 Ingredient Chocolate Almond Bark Recipe. Like right now. Not that you have to make it with dark chocolate or extra dark chocolate or anything you don’t want to do, but that you should just try it!
The flavor of chocolate and the nutty presence of almonds—and that amazing crunch… happy sigh. 🙂
The best part?
It’s made with just 3 simple ingredients. And the prep time is 5 minutes, or less! The other best part (yes, there must be more than one!!) is that this 3 ingredient chocolate almond bark recipe makes for such a great gift, just like my 3 Ingredient Chocolate Pecan Fudge. It looks so impressive and like you totally worked on it all day, while also earning your degree in professional chocolatierism.
If you’re not convinced yet, let me tell you all about this chocolate almond bark. It’s:
- so easy to make
- prep time is just 5 minutes
- vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free
- made with the whole, healthy ingredients you love
- just the chocolate almond bark recipe you’ve been looking for
- seriously delicious with this paleo vegan chocolate
- totally the perfect time to learn how to make chocolate almond bark
- a great paleo vegan homemade candy
Try your hand at homemade chocolate almond bark making! Or make that bark like the homemade bark boss you are! I just had to say that. It’s truly so wonderful to make and share these fun allergy-friendly desserts with you. I can’t wait to hear what you think. In the meantime, tell me:
What’s your favorite kind of chocolate?
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎
If you enjoyed this 3 Ingredient Chocolate Almond Bark Recipe, then you’ll just love these delicious dessert recipes:
☀ More Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Recipes ☀
- 5 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Granola Bars
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Chocolate Coconut Cups
- Homemade Crunch Bars
- 1 ¾ cups vegan chocolate chips or chopped paleo vegan chocolate (about 12 oz)
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- ½ cup unsalted, roasted almonds
- ¼ cup unsalted, roasted almonds
- Line a small or medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Clear some room in the refrigerator for this sheet. Set aside.
- To melt the chocolate, use the double boiler method or do the following. Add chocolate and coconut oil to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Fold in almonds. Pour onto prepared baking sheet. Using a rubber spatula, spread into an even layer of desired thickness. Optionally, sprinkle with more almonds.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 20 mins. Immediately remove from refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature before cutting (to avoid leaving fingerprints/sweating). Separate chocolate from paper. Break or cut into pieces. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.