Chocolate Coconut Granola Bark (V+GF): Richly indulgent, heavenly chocolate covered coconut granola enrobed in a thick layer of chocolate. Vegan and Gluten Free.
- 1 cup Chocolate Covered Coconut Granola
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips (about 12 oz)
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Make Chocolate Covered Coconut Granola. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate one of two ways: Use the double-boiler method or use a microwave. For the microwave method, add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a medium bowl. Heat in 20 second increments, until the chocolate is just softened. Be careful not to overheat and burn the chocolate. It will continue to melt as you stir it. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet. Using a rubber spatula, spread the chocolate into an even layer. The thinner the layer, the thinner your bark will be and the more granola you’ll be able to fit.
- Sprinkle the granola evenly over the chocolate. Use more granola if you want chunkier bark. Use a clean spatula to press the granola lightly into the melted chocolate.
- Place baking sheet into the freezer for 15-20 minutes. Remove from freezer and break apart with hands. Enjoy!
– Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
– You can also freeze the bark for up to 4-6 weeks. Wrap in parchment paper or wax paper and store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container.
- Category: Dessert, Vegan, Gluten Free