Chocolate Keto Ice Cream Recipe: this decadent chocolate keto ice cream recipe yields rich ‘n creamy homemade keto ice cream. Just 1 net carb for delicious keto ice cream!
- The day before, freeze the freezer bowl according to your ice cream maker’s instructions. Here is the ice cream maker I use.
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor. Scrape down the sides of the processor as needed. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker. Follow directions for making ice cream according to ice cream maker’s directions.
- Enjoy immediately if you like super, super soft ice cream. If you like firmer ice cream, pour into an ice cream container and freeze for 2-5 hours, until firm.
- Chocolate keto ice cream is best the first day. On Day 2 and forward, set ice cream out at room temperature to thaw for 20-90 minutes, until creamy and scoopable. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Keto Ice Cream Recipes
*I used 26 drops. Use less if you like it less sweet, more if you like it sweeter.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly ice cream container, such as this one. If serving after completely frozen, allow about 20-90 minutes to thaw—until creamy and scoopable.
For Quick Thaw: Heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until the edges are a bit melty and ice cream is easy to scoop.
Nutrition Information is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 15 servings per recipe.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Churn
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 17mg
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 2g, Net Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto ice cream, homemade keto ice cream, keto ice cream recipe