Chocolate Keto Ice Cream Recipe (Low Carb): this keto chocolate ice cream recipe is so EASY to make! Simple Ingredients for rich & creamy keto friendly ice cream. Ice Cream Maker recipe, Vegan, Dairy-Free.
- The day before, freeze the freezer bowl according to your ice cream maker’s instructions. Here is the ice cream maker I use.
- Blend together all ingredients a food processor. Scrape down the sides of the processor as needed. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker. Follow directions for making ice cream according to ice cream maker’s directions.
- Enjoy immediately if you like super, super soft ice cream. If you like firmer ice cream, pour into an ice cream container and freeze for 2-5 hours, until firm.
- Chocolate keto ice cream is best the first day. On Day 2 and forward, set ice cream out at room temperature to thaw for 20-90 minutes, until creamy and scoopable. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Ice Cream Recipes You’ll Love
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Full-fat Coconut Milk | Coconut Cream | Keto Maple Syrup | Low Carb Liquid Monkfruit | Raw Cacao Powder | Pure Almond Extract
- *I used 26 drops. Use less if you like it less sweet, more if you like it sweeter.
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly ice cream container, such as this one. If serving after completely frozen, allow about 20-90 minutes to thaw—until creamy and scoopable.
- For Quick Thaw: heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until the edges are a bit melty and ice cream is easy to scoop.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 15 servings per recipe.
- Recommended Tools: Ice Cream Maker | Extra Freezer Bowls | My Favorite Food Processor | Freezer Door Ice Cream Container | Mini Ice Cream Containers (super cute)
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Churn
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 17mg
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 2g, Net Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg