Crunchy Keto Coconut Cookies – 4 ingredient keto coconut cookies that are crunchy & crisp, with delightful coconut flavor. Easy to make, Low Carb!
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add shredded coconut and coconut flour to the food processor, making sure to spread coconut and flour evenly throughout the bin of the processor. Make sure to use small coconut flakes, as large ones will result in spread out cookies. Here are the small coconut flakes that I use. Add coconut oil and keto honey.
- Blend until you get a thick and sticky mixture that holds together, with smaller, but still noticeable coconut pieces. Scrape down the sides of the food processor as needed. If any keto honey remains at the bottom of the processor, fold into dough until well mixed.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop firmly packed balls of coconut mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure to space balls evenly apart. Using the palm of your hand, flatten cookies to 1/3” thickness. Cookies should resemble flat discs. The flatter they are, the crunchier they’ll be—just make sure not to flatten so much that they’ll burn.
- Bake for 10-14 mins, until a darker golden around the edges and very golden on top, being careful not to burn. Mine took 12 mins. Place baking sheet onto a cooling rack and allow cookies to cool for about 5 minutes, until firm. Using a heatproof spatula, transfer cookies directly onto the cooling rack to cool completely, about 20 mins, or until completely cool. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Coconut Desserts & More
*You must use small coconut flakes for this recipe. The shredded coconut should be the size of sprinkles, or about half a grain of rice.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month at room temperature.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container for up to 2 months. Allow to thaw for 15 minutes before enjoying.
Nutrition Info is an estimate calculated based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients (click the links for exact products). To calculate net carbs: subtract dietary fiber from total carbohydrates.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 77
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 2.5mg
- Fat: 6.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4.9g (Net Carbs: 1.4g)
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: crunchy keto cookies, keto coconut cookies