A dirty twist on the classic martini recipe: the dirty martini combines gin or vodka and vermouth with an olive juice twist to make it oh-so-dirty and oh-so-delightful.
- 2 to 2.5 oz vodka or gin
- ½ oz dry vermouth
- ½ oz olive juice from jarred olives (up to 1.5 oz for a very dirty martini!)
- garnish: 3 olives skewered
- chilled martini glass
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until well mixed and chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Make an olive skewer by skewering 3-4 olives on a skewer such as this, this, or this. Place it into the martini glass. Sip and enjoy!
Dragon Glassware Martini GlassesBuy Now →
For a large martini glass, double the recipe.
More Cocktail Recipes To Spice Up Your Cocktail Repertoire
- Hot White Russian
- Toasted Almond Drink
- Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- Tennessee Mule
- Chocolate Espresso Martini
Tools You Need
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Drinks, Cocktails
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dirty martini, dirty martini recipe