Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe: this 6 ingredient paleo pumpkin smoothie is creamy, perfectly spiced! The best dairy-free pumpkin coconut milk smoothie—made with healthy ingredients & delicious! Non-Dairy, Refined Sugar-Free.
Do you ever get a craving for vegan pumpkin pie and go, “but wait… do I have to make an entire pumpkin pie right now?!” I mean, one could make Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars instead… or just skip all the baking and get straight to the good stuff.
If you totally feel this way, you’ll love my dairy-free pumpkin pie smoothie! It’s basically vegan pumpkin pie in pumpkin coconut milk smoothie form. Whoop!
I mean, who doesn’t want to get a fast forward on all the baking once in a while and just… get to their pumpkin pie treat fix? Once the holiday season rolls around, all of us get a bit overwhelmed and need a little shortcut (aka smoothiecut) to help us along.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Paleo, Dairy-Free)
A few years back, I shared this vegan + paleo pumpkin coconut milk smoothie, and y’all have been loving it ever sense. <– Yep, I just wrote “sense” instead of “since,” so clearly I need this pumpkin pie smoothie a bit more than others… Lol.
Anywho, since y’all been going wild for my Vegan Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino (aka Christmas in smoothie form), I thought it’d be high time to kick this wonderful, chilly, holiday-filled part of the year off with my Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie! You ready? Let’s do it!
6 Ingredients to Paleo Pumpkin Smoothie Bliss!
Who says vegan pumpkin pie needs to be hard? I say smoothie-ify it and enjoy all your favorite pumpkin pie flavors—without the work. This paleo pumpkin smoothie is so easy & made with just 6 healthy, vegan ingredients:
- Ingredient 1: Light coconut milk
- Ingredient 2: Bananas
- Ingredient 3: Pumpkin Puree
- Ingredient 4: Pure Maple Syrup
- Ingredient 5: Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Ingredient 6: Pure Vanilla Extract
How to Make Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Paleo)
- Step 1: Chill a can of light coconut milk in the fridge.
- Step 2: Add frozen bananas to a blender & blend until crumbly. Add coconut milk and blend until creamy.
- Step 3: Toss in pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Step 4: Pour your vegan pumpkin smoothie into a cup and enjoy!
Vegan Pumpkin Pie in Pumpkin Coconut Milk Smoothie Form
What’s this Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie all about? Well… it’s creamy, smooth, thick and packed with pumpkin & pumpkin spice flavors (kinda like this vegan pumpkin pie). If you’re a big fan of gluten free vegan pumpkin bread or easy vegan gluten free pumpkin muffins, you’ll love this perfect easy way to enjoy vegan pumpkin pie—in paleo pumpkin smoothie form. Enjoy!
Tools for this Paleo Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
Click below to see the tools & ingredients I use to make this vegan pumpkin pie smoothie recipe!
- Food Processor: a fantastically strong and reliable food processor that is also great for making paleo pumpkin smoothies.
- Light Coconut Milk: the secret to achieving the perfect creamy texture in this pumpkin pie smoothie recipe. 😉
- Silicone Spatulas: these spatulas are a staple in my kitchen–perfect for scraping every last drop of pumpkin coconut milk smoothie into your cup and achieving a delightfully even layer in these easy paleo snack bars recipe.
- Mason Jars: a super cute and snazzy alternative to your standard smoothie cups. I mean, who doesn’t love mason jars?
Are you ready to blow all of your own socks off via this vegan pumpkin pie smoothie recipe? I know it doesn’t quite make sense (the visual), but let’s just roll with it! After all, we just made a pumpkin pie into a pumpkin pie smoothie—nothing can stop us now! 😉 I can’t wait to hear what you think. ‘Til then…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📌 Click below to Pin 📌
Vegan Pumpkin Recipes & Paleo Smoothies!
I’ve gathered my favorite dairy-free vegan pumpkin recipes and my favorite paleo smoothies just for you!
- Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins (Vegan, GF, Dairy-Free)
- One Bowl Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (GF, Vegan)
- Mango Chia Seed Smoothie (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Triple Berry Smoothie (Paleo, Vegan, Dairy-Free)
- Easy Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe (Dairy-Free)
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe: this 6 ingredient PALEO pumpkin smoothie is creamy, perfectly spiced! Dairy-free pumpkin coconut milk smoothie YUM! Gluten Free, Healthy, Refined Sugar-Free.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 can light coconut milk, chilled (13-14oz.)
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- ¾ cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- coconut whip, ground cinnamon
- Place can of light coconut milk in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or until completely chilled.
- Add bananas into a food processor or blender. Blend until the bananas become crumbly. Add chilled coconut milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add the remaining ingredients: pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two cups. Optionally, top with coconut whip & cinnamon. Enjoy!
More Vegan Pumpkin Recipes
- *If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can use the following: ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon ground cloves, ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg.
- More Smoothie Recipes: Triple Berry Smoothie (Paleo), Vegan Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie, Mango Chia Seed Smoothie (Vegan, Paleo), Paleo Blueberry Banana Chia Smoothie (Vegan, Paleo).
- Category: Drinks, Smoothies, Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan pumpkin pie smoothie recipe, paleo pumpkin smoothie, pumpkin coconut milk smoothie vegan, dairy free
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.