Mango Coconut Cream Popsicles (V, GF, DF): a 3 ingredient recipe for creamy and refreshing popsicles packed with mango and coconut! Paleo, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free.
Remember when you were in 1st grade and you were asked the super hard, age-old question: what does ______ mean to you? And told to insert super heavy topic in the blank.
Well, every summer, I think about what summer means to me. I’ve happily removed the heavy topic, and replaced it with a lighter, frothier (or something), more playful alternative.
To me, summer is just like these Mango Coconut Cream Popsicles. They’re easy, enjoyable, fun and carefree. Yep, popsicles can totally be carefree. Don’t you agree? (Apparently, if you don’t, I won’t stop rhyming.)
Anyway, back on point, summer feels like that wonderful opportunity you’ve been waiting for all year—to relax, to slow down, to just let go a bit. Like, the beginning of the year is when you’ve got to get your engines going—you’re in the mood to start new projects and change something you weren’t happy about last year.
Spring is when those new projects have evolved into something permanent, part of your routine… or you’ve chucked those ideas that you realized were crazy (happens to me and Erik every year).
And fall/winter is when you start getting cozy, but you also have to dive into all kinds of social events/social planning/making all the things happen for the holidays.
Summer is that resting point, that hammock swinging lightly between two palm trees, that lazy afternoon picnic paired with an afternoon nap in the sun, that day off from work where you sleep in and treat yourself to a new book plus those shoes you’ve wanted forever… that quiet moment when you’re just soaking it all in.
This summer, I hope you get to turn off your alarms for a bit, set your mind to vacation mode, and indulge in some of the fun, special, sweet things you’ve held off on.
Because you totally deserve it.
I hope you share some of your summer plans with me below. While I wait to hear all about it, let me tell you about my Ode to Summer popsicles… otherwise known as my Mango Coconut Cream Popsicles. They’re:
- the perfect balance between creamy and fruity
- made with just 3 ingredients (or 4, if ya use the maple syrup)
- prepared in just 5 minutes
- super fun to make in this amazing popsicle mold ☺
- vegan, gluten free, dairy-free, paleo
- refreshing, cool (what with it being frozen), and perfect for the summer heat
- made with the healthy, whole ingredients you love
- wonderfully refined sugar-free
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- perfect for dessert, an afternoon snack, or even a cool breakfast (because: summer!)
So… what does summer mean to you? Let’s grab our 4 ingredients and head to the kitchen! It’s about time to get our summer YUM on! It’s the very best feeling to be making these homemade treats with you. I’m so grateful for our little Beaming Baker community. 🙂 I can’t wait to hear what you think, see your snaps on Instagram and more. While I wait, tell me:
What’s your favorite summer activity?
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎
- 3 cups frozen mangoes
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.66 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (optional)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- Add mangoes to a blender or food processor. Blend until crumbly.
- Add coconut milk and maple syrup (if using), blending until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Add coconut and pulse a few times, until well mixed.
- Pour this mixture into a popsicle mold. Make sure to leave about ¼” of space at the top of the mold to allow the popsicles to expand in the freezer. Insert popsicle sticks into the mold, or follow instructions for your mold.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from freezer. If needed, allow to thaw for a few minutes. Run popsicle mold under a bit of lukewarm water to help them loosen.
- Place the popsicle mold on a flat surface and wiggle the popsicles out. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 week. Before serving, allow to thaw for about 5-15 minutes. Scoop and enjoy!
- More tasty Paleo Vegan frozen treats: Mango Coconut Milkshake, Almond Joy Ice Cream, Coconut Chocolate Chip Vegan Ice Cream.
- Here is the amazing popsicle mold that I use and love. 🙂
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please re-write the entire recipe using your own words and include a link to this post for the recipe.
If you enjoyed this Mango Coconut Cream Popsicles recipe, then you’ll just love these plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes:
☀︎ Paleo Vegan Dairy-Free Frozen Desserts
Simple, delicious and oh-so refreshing: try my 4 Ingredient Homemade Strawberry Sorbet and just happy sigh. 😉 This frozen treat is wonderfully paleo, vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free. Oh yeah!
When you need to satisfy your frozen treat craving with a drinkable treat: whip up this 3 Ingredient Mango Coconut Paleo Milkshake recipe! Incredibly refined sugar-free, plant-based and dairy-free.
Sometimes you just have to toast the coconut. And it is SO good. Try my Toasted Coconut Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and see what all the fuss is about. 😉 Happily, paleo, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free.
When you need all the almonds, coconut and chocolate, you know you need some Almond Joy love: whip up an easy-t0-make batch of Dairy-Free Almond Joy Ice Cream (Paleo, Vegan, DF, GF). Oh, and it’s totally no churn. Woot woot!