Jazz up brunch or even a warm afternoon with the fizzy classic mimosa, that’s so easy to make it only requires two ingredients!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of Prosecco
- 3 cups orange juice
- Set out champagne flutes.
- Fill each glass about ½ way with Prosecco.
- Add orange juice to the champagne flutes until you reach nearly to the top.
- Garnish with an orange wedge. Sip and enjoy!
Tip: To get the orange wedge to stay on the glass, slice it nearly in half, creating an opening for the rim of the glass. Hold the orange wedge open over the rim of the glass then allow it to close over that rim, thereby creating a clamp.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drinks, Cocktails
- Method: Pour