No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Bites (V+GF): A super easy, one bowl recipe for healthy energy bites bursting with oatmeal raisin cookie flavor. Vegan, Gluten Free.
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup finely chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted almond butter (mine is very liquidy)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: raisins, walnuts, oats, coconut, flax and cinnamon.
- Add almond butter and maple syrup. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into your hands (mine are 2 tablespoons each). Roll and press into bites. If the mixture is a little dry, add in a little more almond butter or maple syrup. Enjoy!
– Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, at room temperature. If you like them extra firm, you can store them in the fridge.
– These also keep well in the freezer for up to a month.
– Adapted from my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free).
– More oatmeal raisin goodness: no bake bars, cookie bars.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten Free