The perfect amount of small batch no bake cookies for a quick snack that’s filling and delicious!
- ¼ cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Line a small baking sheet or plate with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out. Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop Instructions in Notes.
- Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. After the first day, you can store them at room temperature—they’ll be more firm.
Freezing Instructions: Store no bake cookies in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 5-15 minutes before enjoying.
*Stovetop Instructions: In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: small batch no bake cookies