Strawberry Keto Ice Cream (Low Carb): learn how to make keto strawberry ice cream with just a few simple ingredients! Creamy, rich and packed with strawberries! Low Sugar, Dairy-Free, Vegan.
- The day before, freeze the freezer bowl according to your ice cream maker’s instructions.
- Day of, blend together all ingredients in a food processor: full-fat coconut milk, coconut cream, strawberries, vanilla, almond extract, keto maple syrup and monkfruit drops. Scrape down the sides of the processor as needed. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Follow directions for making ice cream according to ice cream maker’s directions.
- Enjoy immediately if you like super, super soft ice cream. If you like firmer ice cream, pour into an ice cream container and freeze for 2-4 hours, until firm.
- Strawberry keto ice cream is best the first day. On Day 2 and forward, set ice cream out at room temperature to thaw for 20-90 minutes, until creamy and scoopable. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Keto Desserts
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Full-fat Coconut Milk | Coconut Cream | Pure Almond Extract | Keto Maple Syrup | Liquid Monkfruit Drops
- *I used 26 drops for my keto ice cream. Use less if you like it less sweet, more if you like it sweeter.
- Storing Notes: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly ice cream container, such as this one. If serving after completely frozen, allow about 20-90 minutes to thaw—until creamy and scoopable.
- For Quick Thaw: heat in the microwave in 10 second increments until the edges are a bit melty and ice cream is easy to scoop.
- Recommended Tools: My Favorite Food Processor | Ice Cream Maker or Large Ice Cream Maker | Trigger Ice Cream Scoop | Reusable Ice Cream Tub or Mini Pints
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Churn
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 81 cal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 13mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 2g, Net Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg