Rich vegan chocolate cupcakes topped with sweet chocolate ganache. Your soon-to-be favorite chocolate ganache cupcakes!
All right, who here is a fan of cupcakes? How about chocolate? How about chocolate ganache? Come on, you totally just jumped out of your chair, waving your “yes” flag to this, right? Hint: Vegan Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes.
Okay, maybe that was less of a hint and more of a total declaration of yumminess. But sometimes we just need an actual answer, ya know? 🙂
You’re gonna be over the moon about today’s vegan chocolate ganache cupcakes! You might have even guessed that these cupcakes were coming based on last week’s 2 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Ganache. You Smartypants, you!
So whaddya say, are you ready to make all of the rich vegan chocolate cupcakes topped with the most heavenly sweet vegan chocolate ganache? Let’s bake this!
How to Make Vegan Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes
Learn how to make vegan chocolate ganache cupcakes in just a few simple steps:
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
Grab a large mixing bowl and sift together the dry ingredients: gluten free oat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
Heat water and non-dairy milk in a microwave-safe bowl until just warm.
Add all wet ingredients into a medium mixing bowl: water, non-dairy milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk it all together until well mixed.
Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredient bowl and whisk until no flour patches remain. You’ve just made your vegan chocolate cupcake batter!
Pour your vegan chocolate cupcake batter into the muffin pan you prepared earlier. I like filling mine all the way up to the top for larger cupcakes with big, round tops.
Bake & Cool
Bake cupcakes for about 18 minutes, then place the muffin pan on a cooling rack to cool for about 20 minutes. Now, gently lift cupcakes out of pan to finish cooling.
Make the vegan chocolate ganache. Then, dip each cupcake into the vegan ganache. Enjoy the best vegan chocolate ganache cupcakes ever!
Why should I make these Vegan Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes?
These vegan chocolate cupcakes are rich, with deep chocolate flavor and topped unbelievably satisfying vegan chocolate ganache. This vegan chocolate ganache cupcakes recipe is easy to follow and calls for simple, whole ingredients. Try it out and see for yourself. 😉
How to Store Your Ganache Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes!
It’s totally okay to keep your vegan chocolate cupcakes at room temperature, in an airtight container for about 3 days. Just make sure to keep your cupcakes away from direct sunlight and away from heat sources which could spoil them.
Store your vegan chocolate ganache cupcakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 1 week. These cupcakes are best the first couple days.
Store ganache-topped vegan chocolate cupcakes in a freezer-friendly container for 1 month. Thaw for about 30 minutes before enjoying.
Rich vegan chocolate cupcakes bursting with deep chocolate flavor, topped with velvety vegan chocolate ganache.
Be sure to let me know in the comments below if you make this vegan chocolate cupcakes recipe—you know I love hearing from you. Joyful that you’re here, sharing in these baking adventures with me. 🙂 ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Vegan Chocolate & Cake Recipes
- Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe (Dairy-Free)
- Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe (Healthy)
- Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe (Almond Flour, Vegan)
- Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes
Vegan Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes: rich vegan chocolate cupcakes topped with sweet chocolate ganache. Your soon-to-be favorite chocolate ganache cupcakes!
- 1 ½ cups gluten free oat flour – if using homemade oat flour, make sure it’s very finely ground (not coarse)*
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients: oat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add water and milk to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until just warm. This will prevent the melted coconut oil from solidifying once mixed with these liquids.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients: water, milk, coconut oil, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared muffin pan—filling each cup about 3/4 of the way for smaller cupcakes, almost to the top for larger cupcakes with big, round tops. Bake for 16-20 minutes. Mine took 18 minutes. Test for doneness with a toothpick—it should come out with a few dry bits of cake on it, but no liquidy batter.
- Place cupcake pan on a cooling rack to cool for 20 minutes. Transfer cupcakes directly onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Lay a large sheet of wax paper or parchment on an even surface. Make this Vegan Chocolate Ganache. Dip one cupcake top into the ganache, twisting the cupcake as needed to coat the top completely. Scrape off excess as needed and flip cupcake right side up, being careful not to let ganache drip down the sides of the cupcake. Place onto the prepared work surface and repeat for all cupcakes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
A Note on Homemade Oat Flour: *If using homemade oat flour, make sure to blend the flour until very fine and sift the flour to remove coarse bits of oats that could create less than ideal results. Store until needed, then measure the amount required for the recipe.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Okay to keep at room temperature for up to 3 days, in a cool, dark environment.
Freezing Instructions: Store frosted cupcakes in an airtight, freezer-friendly container for up to 1 month. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 15-40 minutes before enjoying.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate ganache cupcakes, vegan chocolate cupcakes
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.