Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes (GF): fluffy ‘n moist healthy chocolate cupcakes with a soft crumb, topped with creamy, smooth chocolate frosting! The best GF oat flour cupcakes—Refined Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free!
”Make one, eat one. Make one, eat one. It’s the ideal work situation!” <– That just about sums up Erik’s entire philosophy in life about “helping” me in the kitchen. 😉
Like, how motivated do you think he’d be without a little sampling here and there? Ha!
A couple years back, when I first shared this vegan gluten free chocolate cupcakes recipe, Erik’s entire motivation for helping me was “make one, eat one” and, of course, his natural altruism. Heh heh.
Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes (Dairy-Free)
Since then, so many readers have made and enjoyed my gluten free dairy chocolate cupcakes recipe. Have you tried it yet? I thought today would be the day for sharing updated photos, answers to your common questions about these healthy vegan chocolate cupcakes and more!
Are you ready for the best vegan gluten free chocolate cupcakes ever? Let’s bake this!
What do these Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes Taste Like?
Vegan Chocolate Frosting: creamy, silky, smooth, and thick frosting that’s easy to frost, and won’t melt or droop on your perfect gluten free chocolate cupcakes! There’s a wonderful balance between chocolate and non-dairy milky-creaminess. And no coconut flavor!
Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes: Perfectly fluffy ‘n soft with just the right amount of oomph to hit that satisfying sweet spot. These healthy vegan cupcakes have the best crumb: rich ‘n chocolatey with an edge of dark chocolate flavor to balance out the sweet, creamy chocolate frosting.
Are these Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes … Dairy-Free? GF? Refined Sugar-Free? Healthy?
Yes, yes and yes! These gluten free vegan chocolate cupcakes are not only the best healthy chocolate cupcakes you’ll ever have… they’re the best gluten free dairy free cupcakes recipe you’ll ever have! They’re also refined sugar-free, too!
Where can I find a Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe?
Here is my moist and fluffy Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe (Almond Flour, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free). Enjoy!
How do I store this Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe?
Room Temperature: this gluten free dairy free cupcakes recipe stores very well at room temperature for 3 days. Of course, the vegan gf cupcakes are best the 1st day, but the cake & frosting stay fresh & yummy in an airtight container, kept out of direct sunlight for 3 days.
To Freeze: store these healthy chocolate cupcakes in a freezer-friendly container for up to 1 month. Store carefully if frosting the chocolate cupcakes in advance. Thawing instructions in Notes! 🙂
How do I turn these Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes into Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cake?
Easy! Click on the link for my Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe. You’ll be taken through, step-by-step, to learn how to turn these healthy chocolate cupcakes into gluten free vegan chocolate cake!
Q&A for Healthy Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes (GF)
- Can I make the chocolate frosting for these vegan gf cupcakes in advance? While you might be able to make the chocolate “ganache” portion of the chocolate frosting 1-2 days in advance, I wouldn’t recommend making the frosting too far in advance. The chocolate frosting will dry out in the bowl and not be suitable for frosting your vegan gf cupcakes.
- Where do I find the coconut cream to make the vegan chocolate frosting for these cupcakes? This is the coconut cream that I use in these vegan gluten free cupcakes.
- Where can I buy vegan chocolate chips? Find dairy free vegan chocolate chips here.
- Can I use gf all purpose flour in these vegan gf cupcakes? A few readers have tried swapping the oat flour in these vegan chocolate cupcakes with gluten free all purpose flour with success. Try it and let me know what you think!
- Are these sugar free vegan cupcakes? These gluten free vegan chocolate cupcakes are refined sugar-free!
- I love these chocolate oat flour cupcakes… do you make anything else GF with oat flour? Yes! Nearly every recipe on Beaming Baker is made with gluten free oat flour. Here’s a sampling of my favorite oat flour recipes with chocolate:
Best Tools for the Best Easy & Moist Paleo Chocolate Cake (Vegan)
Click below to see the tools & ingredients I used to make these vegan gf cupcakes aka the best refined sugar free vegan cupcakes ever!!
- KitchenAid Hand Mixer with Whisk Attachment: Super cute and useful hand mixer. My favorite tools for whipping up vegan chocolate frosting.
- Vegan Chocolate Chips: a staple in my vegan kitchen!
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer: For those days when you just don’t feel like mixing by hand. 😉
- Coconut Oil: One of the most used ingredients in my pantry. A total vegan baking staple.
- Cupcake Liners: These are wonderful liners made of unbleached parchment that peel off easily.
- Pure Vanilla Extract: Such an amazing taste, it always adds that extra little sumthin’ sumthin’ to my cupcakes.
How’d you like learning how to make the best gluten free vegan chocolate cupcakes recipe in the world? 😉 Well, I suppose that’s up to you to decide! In the meantime, let me express my gratitude for being a part of the Beaming Baker community. I truly appreciate the time you take to share in these kitchen adventures with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
More Recipes You’ll Love ❤️
- Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Vegan Brownies
- 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge Recipe
- Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- 35+ Best Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.