The BEST vegan oatmeal raisin bars recipe: chewy centers, crispy edges, packed with raisins & oats! The ultimate gluten free oatmeal cookie bars—healthy, homemade & easy! GF, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Bars. Only 99 calories a bar. 🙂
Cookie or bar? Sometimes ya just can’t decide between a cookie and a bar… so you just have both. That’s right, I said it: BOTH.
Besides, sometimes you need a break from all the scooping (of cookie dough), ya know? 🙂 When I’m in a time crunch and need to bring a tasty homemade treat to a gathering, I make these vegan oatmeal raisin bars.
There’s just something about being able to throw all the dough into one pan that speeds up the whole cookie process by 10 million. Give or take. 😉
So why try my healthy gluten free oatmeal cookie bars? Good question!
Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Bars Recipe – Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookie Bars!
My vegan oatmeal raisin bars recipe is easy, simple, and made with healthy ingredients. These best oatmeal raisin bars are chewy, with crispy edges and a soft, moist interior. And if you’re looking for an easy way to sneak nutrient-rich ingredients like flaxseed, almond butter, gluten free oats and coconut oil in– these homemade oatmeal raisin bars are it!
How to make Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Bars (Gluten Free)
Learning how to make vegan oatmeal raisin bars is easy! First, whisk together all the dry ingredients. Then, whisk together all the wet ingredients. Combine the wet and dry to create the healthy oatmeal raisin bar dough. Fold in raisins and walnuts. Pour the oatmeal raisin dough into a pan. Bake, cool and slice. That’s really it. 🙂
Ingredients for Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookie Bars
My vegan oatmeal raisin bars recipe is made with healthy, gluten free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free ingredients. Make the easy & best oatmeal raisin bars without the guilt. I mean, check out these ingredients!!
- Gluten free rolled oats
- Gluten free oat flour
- Coconut oil
- Unsalted, natural creamy almond butter
- Ground flaxseed
- Pure maple syrup
- Coconut sugar
Recommended Tools for Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Bars
Here are my favorite tools for making this vegan oatmeal raisin bars recipe! Click the links to explore.
- Ground Flaxseed – a fantastic ingredient in healthy oatmeal raisin bars. No vegan kitchen should be without it.
- Cooling Rack – very dependable cooling racks that I use all the time.
- Coconut Oil – I love buying coconut oil in bulk. It’s one of my most-used kitchen ingredients.
- Pure Maple Syrup – adds such a wonderfully rich taste to my gluten free oatmeal cookie bars.
- Unbleached Parchment Paper – Helps bars & cookies easily lift out of pans, and makes clean up a breeze!
- My Favorite Knife – yep, my all-time fave knife. So sharp, it cuts these oatmeal raisin cookie bars like a dream!
So are ya sold on this whole cookie bar concept? 😉 I mean, you totally weren’t ’til you saw “oatmeal raisin” in front of the cookie bars part, amiright? Hehe! I can’t wait to hear what you think! Thank you for stopping by and enjoying some wonderful time in the kitchen with me. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Easy Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookies & Bars
Fans of oatmeal raisin cookies, bars and more: rejoice! I’ve gathered my favorite gluten free oatmeal cookies, bars and more.
- Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe (GF)
- No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars (GF)
- Easy Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Best Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (GF)
The BEST Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Bars Recipe: chewy centers, crispy edges, packed with raisins & oats! The ultimate gluten free oatmeal cookie bars—healthy, homemade & easy! Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, GF.
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons gluten free oat flour – if using homemade oat flour, make sure it’s very finely ground and not coarse*
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsalted natural creamy homemade almond butter or store-bought
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients: oats, oat flour, flaxseed, cinnamon and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well mixed. Fold in raisins and walnuts, if using.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, spread into an even, tightly-packed layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown on top. Mine took 18 minutes. Place baking pan on a cooling rack, allowing to cool for 30 minutes. Pinch the edges of parchment/foil and lift bars onto the rack to continue cooling completely (about 1-2 hours). Slice into 16 bars. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Recipes
- Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
- *If using homemade oat flour, make sure to sift the flour to remove coarse bits of oats that could create grainy cookie bars.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 16 servings per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dessert, Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 41mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: oatmeal raisin bars, oatmeal cookie bars, vegan cookie bars, gluten free cookie bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.