4 Ingredient Hazelnut Chocolate Energy Balls: this super easy hazelnut chocolate balls recipe tastes like Nutella! Healthy energy balls made with just 4 simple ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add hazelnut butter, maple syrup, coconut flour and cacao powder. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well incorporated and thickened like soft dough.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop chocolate hazelnut balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the small and medium cookie scoops I use.
- Transfer to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.* Remove from freezer and roll into balls, or enjoy as is! Storing instructions below.
Delicious Chocolate Energy Balls & More
Adapted from my 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites.
*Bites will become firmer and less moist the next day.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-3 weeks. Bites will become drier, but are still tasty in the 3rd week.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hazelnut chocolate balls, nutella balls