Keto Snack Bars Recipe: sweet & salty keto snack bars that are crispy on the outside, soft on the inside with a crunchy texture. Surprisingly keto & delightfully delicious. Low Carb.
- 1 cup keto-friendly nuts, well chopped, no big chunks (pecans, brazil nuts, macadamia nuts)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened small shredded coconut
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup golden ground flaxseed
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl: keto-friendly nuts, shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, ground flaxseed and salt (if using). Make sure to chop nuts very well, as large chunks will create crumbly bars. Stir until well mixed.
- Add all wet ingredients to a medium bowl: low carb granulated “sugar”, coconut oil, pecan butter and keto honey. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until very well mixed. Break up any chunks that form and incorporate back into mixture. Make sure everything is well coated and moist.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the spatula, nudge the mixture until loosely and evenly spread out. Then, use the spatula to press the mixture firmly down into an even, very tightly-packed layer.
- Bake for 25-29 minutes. Mine took 27 minutes.
- Place baking pan onto a cooling rack to cool for 40-60 minutes, or until completely firm. After, lift bars and parchment paper onto the cooling rack to finish cooling for 1-2 hours. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Delicious Keto Snacks
Where to Buy Ingredients: Keto Honey | Pecan Butter | Low Carb Granulated “Sugar” | Keto Friendly Nuts (Pecans, Brazil Nuts, Macadamia Nuts) | Small Coconut Shreds | Organic Pumpkin Seeds | Golden Ground Flaxseed
Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
Nutrition Info is an estimate calculated based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients (click the links for exact products), made without salt and yielding 16 servings.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 15.5g
- Carbohydrates: 6g | Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: keto snack bars