Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs: this super easy keto fat bombs recipe needs only 4 ingredients! Make the best keto fat bombs—decadent, rich & chocolatey. Low Carb, Vegan, Gluten Free.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with aluminum or paper cupcake liners. I recommend using aluminum liners, as paper liners will soak up the healthy oils in this recipe. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for the pan—you will need it later.
- Add coconut butter to a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until completely melted.
- Add almond butter and cacao powder. Whisk until well incorporated and smooth. Optionally, add monkfruit sweetener as recommended, or to taste. I used 30 drops. Whisk until well mixed.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop and drop about 2 tablespoons of mixture evenly into each cupcake liner.
- Place muffin pan into freezer. Freeze for 15-20 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Low Carb Keto Recipes
- You can find the coconut manna that I used to create this recipe here.
- *Instead of liquid monkfruit sweetener, you can also use stevia drops, but I prefer the taste of monkfruit. Also, the keto fat bombs are tasty without any sweetener whatsoever; but if you like it on the sweet side, add sweetener.
- Storing Instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. I like storing them in my Reusable Snack Bags. Keto Fat Bombs melt easily at room temperature, so they’re best enjoyed straight out of the freezer or fridge.
- Special Ingredients: Coconut Butter | Liquid Monkfruit | Raw Cacao Powder | Stevia | Almond Butter
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe.
- Category: Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 keto fat bomb
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 11g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9g (Net Carbs: 5g)
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: best keto fat bombs recipes, easy