Happy Fourth of July! What are your plans for today? Do you have a special event to go to? Or perhaps you’re spending a chill day at home, relaxing with your significant other? Maybe you’re doing it up big with an elaborate picnic and an evening fireworks show.
Either way, Erik and I wish you a happy, safe and relaxed day with the ones you love. Enjoy your day off, your long weekend… and dare I say, an entire week off? 😉 You deserve it!
And, if you’re looking for a few recipes to make today, here are some of my faves!
Vegan Gluten Free 4th of July Recipes
- Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies (Gluten Free, One Bowl, Paleo, V)
- Best Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (GF, Vegan, Dairy-Free)
- Almond Joy Vegan Paleo Ice Cream Recipe (Refined Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe (Almond Flour, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- 4 Ingredient Easy Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (Gluten Free, Healthy, Dairy-Free)
Have a great Fourth!
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️