Maple Brussels Sprouts: sweet maple syrup complements tender-on-the-inside, crispy-on-the-outside Brussels sprouts while nutty pecans and tartly sweet cranberries finish off this beautiful and easy Thanksgiving side dish.
The Best Maple Brussels Sprouts
Crunchy pecans, ruby-red cranberries and pure maple syrup come together to fancy up a delicious thanksgiving side dish. The best ever Maple Brussels Sprouts recipe is so easy to make, with just 4 ingredients, you won’t believe the relaxed pace at which this recipe will come together. Let’s make this!
Only 4 Ingredients for this Maple Brussels Sprouts Recipe
This simple and easy recipe for maple brussels sprouts calls for just 4 ingredients, not counting oil, salt, or pepper.
- Brussels sprouts
- Maple syrup
- Dried cranberries
How to Make Maple Brussels Sprouts
Today, we’re making maple roasted, maple glazed Brussels sprouts in the oven! To start, we’ll begin by preheating the oven to 400F. Then, lining a baking sheet with greased foil.
Now, wash and pat dry Brussels sprouts. Trim off the ends and slice each Brussels sprouts in half.
Next, add the Brussels sprouts to a large mixing bowl with oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
Pour the Brussels sprouts into an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Then, remove any stray leaves to avoid burning. We’ll add these back in later.
Bake for 15 minutes, then stir and flip, and bake again for about 15 more minutes.
Remove the tray from the oven. Sprinkle in cranberries and pecans.
Then, drizzle cranberries, pecans, and Brussels sprouts with maple. Give it all a good stir to coat. Bake for 2-4 more minutes.
Pour into a serving dish and enjoy the best maple Brussels sprouts!
Storing Instructions for Maple Brussels Sprouts
This maple Brussels sprouts side dish is best served right away. When served fresh, this dish is warm, sweetly fragrant, and boasts crisp edges with tender centers. When served hours or even days later, this crispness and fresh deliciousness is gone.
I recommend making this maple Brussels sprouts recipe in advance and keeping warm as little as possible before serving. If needed, you can store cooled Brussels sprouts in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 days. Reheat in the oven or the microwave until hot. But, the original crispness will not be there.
Suggested Toppings for Maple Brussels Sprouts
As you can see from my photos, my favorite toppings for these maple Brussels sprouts are dried cranberries and pecans. However, you can take your dish in a different direction:
- Dried cranberries + pecans (my preference)
- Dried apricots + sliced almonds
- Sesame seeds + raisins
- Keep it simple with just a drizzle of maple syrup
- A dash of paprika, cayenne, and black pepper for a sweet ‘n spicy kick
Taste the Flavors of Fall 🍂
Tools You Need
A Maple A Day Keeps the Doctor Away 🍁
Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s how the saying goes. 😉 Just know that your sweet comments mean the world to me. If you try this recipe, be sure to share a pic on Instagram and tag me at @beamingbaker and #beamingbaker. I truly can’t wait to see it.
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🥬 📸 🍁Print
Thanksgiving Side Dishes 🍁
- Roasted Green Beans and Potatoes
- Blistered Green Beans
- Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
- Vegan Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- Maple Glazed Carrots
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
- In the mean time, check out Holiday Cocktail Recipes!
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.