Keto Berry Coconut Smoothie: just 3 net carbs for a keto smoothie packed with berry coconut goodness!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries (raspberries & blackberries)*
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream, melted & warm
- 8–12 drops liquid monkfruit
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder (here’s the one that I use, adds 2.5 net carbs and 10.5g protein per scoop)
- Add all ingredients into a blender: milk, mixed berries, ice cubes, MCT oil, coconut cream, and liquid monkfruit drops. Here’s the personal blender that I use. To melt the coconut cream: measure & scoop into a small, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until completely melted and warmed. If you skip this step, the coconut cream may become hardened coconut chips in the smoothie.
- Close blender. Blend until smooth. Optionally, top with toasted coconut chips or keto chocolate chips. Enjoy immediately!
Don’t know which protein powder to use? Here’s my vegan protein powder review.
Delicious Keto Recipes
Nutrition Info is an estimate calculated based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients (click the links for exact products), not including protein powder. To calculate net carbs: subtract dietary fiber from total carbohydrates.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 172mg
- Fat: 25.9g
- Carbohydrates: 7g, Net Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto smoothie, keto berry smoothie, keto coconut smoothie