The EASIEST keto granola bars recipe is made with delicious nuts and seeds!
Sweet, chewy coconut and the crunch of nutritious chia seeds come together to make satisfyingly dense and delicious keto granola bars! Only 1.7g net carbs per bar.
A few years ago, when I first started trying out the keto diet, I thought, “There is no such thing as a keto granola bar!” I mean, don’t granola bars need oats? (And we all know oats aren’t low carb.) As it turns out…
They don’t. And there are plenty of ingredients that make a granola bar yummy and satisfying. And and, there are a number of cleverly made liquid sweeteners that can be used in place of the high-carb sweeteners that wouldn’t make your granola bars keto-friendly.
So guess what we’re doing today? We’re making the most delicious keto granola bars ever!! They’re chewy ‘n just the right amount of dense, with a nice crispy edge for the ultimate snack satisfaction.
You ready? Let’s bake this!
What are granola bars?
Granola bars are a popular snack or breakfast option that are typically made with oats, some type of sweetener, and some kind of dried fruit or other add-in. Granola bars are usually baked in a tray, then sliced into bars for easy snacking.
What ingredients make this keto granola bars recipe keto?
Today’s granola bars are made with keto-friendly sweetener, and low carb, grain-free ingredients. We keep the net carbs down to keep these granola bars keto! With just 1.7g net carbs per bar, today’s keto granola bars are tastily keto.
How to Make Keto Granola Bars
First things first, preheat the oven to 325°F. Then, line a baking pan with parchment paper.
Now, combine all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Stir it all together until well mixed.
Now, add all of the wet ingredients to a medium bowl. Whisk together until well incorporated.
Pour your wet ingredients over your dry ingredients, making sure to scrape the bowl clean. Stir and fold everything together until well coated and well mixed.
Pour this keto granola bar mixture into the pan you prepped earlier. Smooth it down into an even, tightly-packed layer.
Bake, cool, slice and enjoy the best keto granola bars!
How many carbs per granola bar?
Each keto granola bar has 1.7g of net carbs. This means that each keto granola bar is low carb!
Satisfyingly dense keto granola bars packed with healthy nuts, seeds and delicious chewy coconut!
I’m truly so grateful for you. Thank you for stopping by and joining me on today’s keto adventures. Be sure to let me know what you think in the comments below—I love hearing from you! ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Keto Recipes For You
- 4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- Keto Coconut Chocolate Bars
- Best Keto Snack Bars Recipe
- Keto Cookie Dough
- 3 Ingredient Keto Nut Clusters
- Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Recipe
The EASIEST keto granola bars recipe made with delicious nuts and seeds! Sweet, chewy coconut and the crunch of nutritious chia seeds come together to make satisfyingly dense and delicious keto granola bars!
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup brazil nuts, chopped
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup golden ground flaxseed
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl: pecans, brazil nuts, coconut chips, chia seeds, flaxseed, and salt if using. Stir until well mixed.
- Add all wet ingredients to a medium bowl: low carb sweetener, coconut oil, almond butter and keto honey. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until very well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the spatula, nudge the mixture until loosely and evenly spread out. Then, use the spatula to press the mixture firmly down into an even, very tightly-packed layer.
- Bake for 22-27 minutes. Mine took 25 minutes.
- Place baking pan onto a cooling rack to cool for 40-60 minutes, or until completely firm. After, lift bars and parchment paper onto the cooling rack to finish cooling for 1-2 hours. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Bar Recipes For You
Storing Instructions: Store keto granola bars in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
Nutrition Info is an estimate based on 16 servings, ingredients in the Shop the Recipe section, and made without optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 127
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 1.7mg
- Fat: 11.5g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.7g
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto granola bars, keto granola bars recipe
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.