Lightly sweet, lightly salty, all together roasted pecan goodness. Super easy to make, 5 minute recipe to learn how to make keto candied pecans!
Ring in the Season with Delightfully Easy Keto Candied Pecans!
Welcome to the easiest keto treat you’ve ever met: keto candied pecans! Are they sweet? Yes! Are they crunchy: Oh yes! Are they delicious? Um, need you even ask? Are they the best keto candied pecans that happen to be low carb? Heck yes! Join me in the kitchen as I show you how to make keto candied pecans the easy way, with just 5 minutes of cook time! Ready? Let’s make this!
Just a Few Ingredients for Candied Pecans that are Keto
- Keto Honey: an absolute staple in my keto pantry. If you haven’t tried this yet, I highly recommend it. Sure, it doesn’t taste exactly like honey, but it’s damn near as close as we can get without all that sugar. It’s thick, and has a warm, cozy flavor that’s close to honey. Best of all? It cooks up so well in plenty of keto recipes, like my keto peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and my keto coconut macaroons.
- Sea Salt, if using
How to Make Keto Candied Pecans
Today, we’re gonna give the oven a break and learn how to make keto candied pecans with the help of the stovetop! I know, I know, I was against it at first too. I mean, no oven to preheat? No mixing bowl to wash afterward? And then I was like, “Oh.” That might actually be way easier. And guess what? It totally is!
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Or even a large plate or plates!
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pecans, keto honey, and sea salt (if using).
Grab your favorite heatproof spatula and stir all the ingredients together until the pecans are all fully coated in the keto honey.
Stir it occasionally, but watch to make sure the keto honey doesn’t caramelize too fast on the skillet (and not onto the actual pecans). When the keto honey starts lightening up in appearance, your keto candied pecans are nearly done.
Pour candied pecans onto the prepared sheet or plates. Create an even layer and let it all cool down. Then, enjoy the best candied pecans, keto-style!
>>RELATED: How To Toast Coconut | How to Toast Slivered Almonds
How to Enjoy Keto Candied Pecans
There are so, so many mouthwatering things you could do with these keto candied pecans. Get creative and put them on anything edible!
- Salad topping
- Atop a bowl of keto coconut ice cream
- Paired with keto peanut butter bars or keto granola bars
- A snack with this coconut chocolate keto smoothie
- Just as-is
- On top of keto chia pudding
More Keto Recipes For Your Keto Dessert Table
- Keto Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Easy Keto Fudge
- Keto Peanut Butter Balls with Chocolate Chips
- Keto Peppermint Bark
- 3 Ingredient Keto Almond Bark
Tools You Need
Candied Pecans: Keto, Low Carb and High Deliciousness
High in deliciousness, low in carbs? Heck yes! I hope you enjoy how truly quick and easy today’s keto candied pecans are to make. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. I love reading them! ‘Til the next keto-friendly adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a holiday dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.