These keto peanut butter and chocolate cookies boast crispy edges and moist, peanut-buttery flavor. Melt-in-your-mouth texture with indulgent, buttery centers and melty chocolate chips for the best keto peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!
Keto Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies for Peanut Butter Lovers Only
Peanut Butter Lovers, gather ‘round, I have something truly special for you: the keto-friendly cookie to end all keto-friendly cookies—the best keto peanut butter and chocolate cookies! The indulgent, peanut buttery centers, baked-to-crisped-perfection edges, and a whole lotta sweet, melty keto chocolate chips—all of this and more to help you satisfy any peanut butter and cookie cravings you have and stay on your keto diet. Keto holidays, we got this. Ready? Let’s bake!
The Best Keto-Friendly Ingredients for the Best Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Creamy peanut butter
- Flax egg
- Low carb granulated sweetener – probably the most popular keto “sugar” there is, and for good reason. It’s sweet, perfectly granulated, and tastes so good I like to put it in my morning coffee. It’s low carb and keto-friendly.
- Baking soda
- Keto chocolate chips – the best keto chocolate chips I’ve had so far. They bake beautifully in today’s keto peanut butter and chocolate cookies and have a wonderful dark chocolate taste that perfectly offsets the sweet nuttiness of these keto peanut butter cookies.
- Optional: vanilla extract, salt
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
It’s high time to learn how to make the best ever keto peanut butter and chocolate cookies, don’t you think? Luckily, it’s a simple and easy thing, with just 5 ingredients and not too much time to prep.
Before you bake a thing, make sure to preheat the oven first. You want your oven nice and evenly warm by the time you tuck in that first batch of cookies. Then, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Make the Dough
Add peanut butter, flax egg, low carb granulated sweetener, and baking soda to a medium bowl. You can even add in vanilla and salt, if you like (don’t worry, exact amounts are in the recipe card). Now, grab a rubber spatula and stir and fold everything together to create a cohesive peanut butter cookie dough. Fold in your favorite keto chocolate chips. You can even use keto white chocolate chips instead.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of keto cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Press keto chocolate chips into the tops of each cookie.
Bake, Cool and Enjoy
Bake, cool and enjoy the best keto peanut butter and chocolate cookies ever!!
Can I Make Substitutions?
Absolutely. Just, feel free to make some close substitutions to your keto peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Here are some fairly safe ones:
- Chocolate Chips: sub for these keto white chocolate chips, chopped nuts, dried fruit or your favorite add-ins
- Peanut Butter: substitute with cashew butter! Sometimes, pecan butter and almond butter don’t play too well in these keto cookie recipes because they can tend to be a bit too oily. If the ratio of oil is just a bit too high and/or your kitchen is super hot, that can lead to spread-out, flat cookies. Just watch out for that. 😉
- Flax egg: you can probably use regular eggs, but I haven’t tried it myself, so keep that in mind. A chia egg will do just as well! And if you don’t know how, here’s how to make a flax egg.
More Keto Cookies & Treat Recipes
- Keto Peppermint Bark
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Low Carb)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- Keto Granola Bars
- Keto Cookie Dough Recipe
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Tools You Need
- Medium Cookie Scoop
- Low Carb Granulated Sweetener
- Keto Chocolate Chips
- Unsalted Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- Golden Ground Flaxseed
- Rose Gold Chef Cookie Sheet
The Only Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies You Need
Anything and everything you need in the perfect keto peanut butter chocolate chip cookie is here. It’s sweet, it’s packed with buttery-rich peanut butter, it’s oozing with melty keto chocolate chips. I hope you love these keto peanut butter cookies as much as I do. 😉 Don’t be shy, comment below and chat with me. I don’t bite anything but these cookies! 😉 ‘Til the next keto adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.