This easy, but impressive recipe for keto peppermint bark is sure to delight at your holiday dessert table!
Melt-in-your-mouth keto friendly peppermint bark. Decadent peppermint white chocolate perfectly complements rich keto dark chocolate with crunchy peppermint candy pieces throughout. You’ll never know this is keto! Less than 1 net carb per serving.
It’s time!!!! It’s finallllly time to kick off all of the Christmas/holiday/festive AF treats with a super fun one: Keto Peppermint Bark!
Think: one thick layer of keto chocolate infused with peppermint deliciousness, a second layer of keto white chocolate that stands proudly on its own (well, atop that peppermint keto chocolate layer), then a beautiful garnish, nay, accessorizing glam-dom, of crushed keto peppermint candies!
Ready to gift it? Ready to eat it? Or maybe just make a double batch, just to be safe? Let’s ring in the holidays with the best keto peppermint bark!
What is Peppermint Bark?
Peppermint bark is a Christmastime holiday treat that typically includes two layers of chocolate that are peppermint-infused and topped with crushed candy canes.
Today, we’re making keto peppermint bark with a layer of keto peppermint chocolate, keto white chocolate, and topped with crushed keto peppermint candies!
Keto Ingredients for Keto Peppermint Bark
- Keto chocolate chips
- Keto white chocolate chips
- Organic peppermint extract
- Keto peppermint candies – low carb, keto friendly peppermint candies!
Keto Treats You’ll Love: Keto Peppermint Fudge | Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Fat Bombs | Keto Chia Pudding | Secretly Keto Ice Cream Recipes (You Won’t Believe It)
How to Make Keto Peppermint Bark
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
Crush the keto peppermints
Melt the keto chocolate
Melt the keto chocolate chips. Add peppermint and stir until smooth. Spread into an even layer on the baking sheet. Make this layer as thick or thin as you’d like. Chill until firm.
Melt the keto white chocolate
Melt the keto white chocolate chips and spread over the keto chocolate layer.
Top with crushed peppermints
Sprinkle crushed keto peppermint candies over the keto white chocolate layer. If needed, press peppermints into the white chocolate layer.
Chill, slice, and enjoy
Chill until firm. Then, slice into pieces to create keto peppermint bark. Enjoy the best keto peppermint bark!
How to Store Keto Peppermint Bark
Storing Instructions: Store your keto peppermint bark in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 1 week.
Freezing Instructions: Store the keto peppermint bark in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. You may need to allow bark to thaw for about 10-20 minutes at room temperature before enjoying.
Tips for crushing keto peppermint candies
Ahhh, so much keto peppermint bark to make, so little time. 😉 I’ve crushed a lot of candy in my past… and also crushed a lot of counters and glass inadvertently. This year, I’m improving the candy crushing sitch by using a food mallet!
Keto peppermint bark: two layers of keto chocolate goodness, topped with crushed keto peppermint candies and infused with pure peppermint extract for a special Christmas treat!
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Keto Dessert Recipes
- Keto Fudge – 4 Ways
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- Keto Cookie Dough Recipe
- Keto Coconut Ice Cream
- Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- Another Christmas treat: Candy Cane Heart 🙂
Melt in your mouth keto peppermint bark. Bite through two distinct layers of keto white and dark chocolate with a delicious crunch from crushed peppermint candies. You’ll never know this is keto!
Keto Chocolate – 1st Layer
Keto White Chocolate – 2nd Layer
- 1 cup keto white chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil (optional, but recommended) – helps the white chocolate to melt smoothly
Peppermint Topping – 3rd layer
- 10 keto peppermint candies (about 1/4 cup, crushed)
- Line a small/medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Clear some room in the refrigerator for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- Crush the keto peppermints: Place unwrapped peppermint candies (here are the keto-friendly, sugar free peppermint hard candies I used) in a bag and smash with a food mallet until crushed. Set aside the crushed peppermints for later.
- Melt the keto chocolate (1st Layer):
- Use the double boiler method or do the following. Add keto chocolate chips to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until just softened—chocolate will continue to melt afterward, just make sure to stop right before it’s fully melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth. Add in peppermint extract and stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet. Using a rubber spatula, spread into an even layer of desired thickness. Refrigerate for about 15 mins, or until firm.
- Melt the keto white chocolate (2nd Layer):
- Use the double boiler method or do the following. Add keto white chocolate chips and coconut oil to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until melted, being careful not to burn (as white chocolate is way more finicky than regular chocolate). Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the white chocolate over the regular chocolate layer. Using a clean spatula, spread the melted keto white chocolate quickly over the firm, 1st layer of chocolate. Taking too long will result in the hot white chocolate melting the solid chocolate layer below. Spread until evenly smooth.
- Top with crushed peppermints (3rd layer):
- Sprinkle crushed peppermints over the melted keto white chocolate layer. You can gently press the peppermints into the melted white chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 20 mins. Remove from refrigerator and separate chocolate from paper. Slice into pieces. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Dessert Recipes
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 1 week.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. You may need to allow bark to thaw for about 10-20 minutes at room temperature before enjoying.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Melt
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 piece (1/26th of recipe)
- Calories: 48
- Sugar: 0.4g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4.9g; Net Carbs: 0.7g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 0.6g
Keywords: keto peppermint bark, keto friendly peppermint bark
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Keto peppermint bark. Who knew there was such a thing? 😉 I’m inviting you to festively ring in the season with today’s recipe… and so much more to come! Be sure to comment—I’m so grateful to hear from you & to share in these sweet adventures in the kitchen. ‘Til the next one…Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.