The EASIEST keto fudge recipe ever, with just 2 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep!
Rich ‘n creamy chocolate fudge squares packed with chocolate fudge flavor—the best keto fudge! Just 0.6g of net carbs per piece.
One of the first things you miss when you start the keto diet is… DESSERT. Or… chocolate. Or fudge. Or ALL OF IT. Sure, you can still have all kinds of savory keto-friendly things, but can you have dessert (let alone keto fudge?!)?
Today, I’m telling you that you can! Wahoooo! You know I’ve made it one of my missions to get you in the best keto way, with dessert. With keto fudge. With all of the yummy keto chocolate treats to keep your cravings at bay.
You truly can enjoy 1, or 2 or, gasp!, 3 pieces of keto fudge and still be okay. With just 0.6g net carbs per piece for the lowest carb way, you indulge, have your keto fudge and eat it, too. I mean… not even one net carb per square??? Say wha???
Ready? Let’s make this!
What is Keto Fudge?
Let’s start with the basics. Fudge  is a candy that’s typically quite sweet, made in a big, thick sheet, and cut into small squares. Fudge can be chocolate, mint, filled with nuts, and everything in between.
Keto recipes need to be low in carbs, high in fat, and moderate on the protein . So, we need to combine those requirements with basic fudge requirements (yummy, sweet, thick squares of goodness lol).
Today’s base keto fudge recipe is chocolate fudge. It’s made with keto-friendly ingredients to keep it low carb and keto. We’re gonna make 4 variations with very simple & easy swaps.
What ingredients make this keto fudge recipe… keto?
- Keto chocolate chips: these keto chocolate chips are low carb, keto-friendly, and nearly sugar free.
- Nut butter: use your favorite nut butter that has the fewest amount of carbs. Read on to see which is the lowest.
How to Make Keto Fudge
The basic way to make keto fudge is super simple. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Melt keto chocolate chips and desired nut butter. Stir together until full incorporated and melty-smooth. Pour into prepared pan, then chill until firm. Slice and enjoy the best keto fudge!
How do I store this keto fudge recipe?
- Storing Instructions: Store keto fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator the 1st day. From the 2nd day and forward, you can store the fudge at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Freezing Instructions: Store your keto fudge in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow keto fudge to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
Keto Fudge – 4 Ways
1st Way: Peanut Butter Keto Fudge
2nd Way: Pecan Butter Keto Fudge (Lowest Carb Fudge)
3rd Way: Cashew Keto Fudge
4th Way: Almond Butter Keto Fudge
Bonus 5th way: Peppermint Keto Fudge
Which Way Has the Lowest Carbs?
Pecan butter! With pecan butter, you can expect 0.6g of net carbs per fudge square. That’s kinda cray, right??
Decadent keto fudge you can sink your teeth into: rich, thick squares of keto chocolate indulgence.
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Keto Fudge: Related Recipes You’ll Love
- Keto Chocolate Energy Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- Keto Chia Pudding
- Secretly Keto Ice Cream Recipes (You Won’t Believe It)
- Keto Nut Clusters
- 3 Ingredient Keto Almond Bark
- Keto Cookie Dough
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
There have seriously been some touch ‘n go moments with my chocolate cravings… I mean, we’ve all been there, ya know? So I hope today’s low sugar, low carb keto fudge keeps you on track, satisfied and happy. 🙂 Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below—it truly makes my day to hear from you. ‘Til the next sweet adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.