This delicious & creamy keto chia pudding recipe needs only 4 ingredients! Just 4 net carbs per serving. Low Carb.
My favorite chia pudding is keto! Said no one ever. Until today. Mic drop! *Sauvely re-picking up the mic* I mean, have you had keto chia pudding? Where does one even find such a thing? How does one find such a thing without going crazy on Amazon, the local co-op and/or on the street (imagine a Keto Street).
A few years back, when Erik and I went on the keto diet, our eyes were opened to the many possibilities of keto dessert recipes. And by “many possibilities of keto dessert recipes,”, I mean “slim-pickings in Nowheresville”. Imagine even finding a low carb keto chia pudding. No dice.
So this time around, I decided to take a crack at creating a keto chia pudding recipe that was not only actually edible, but very much like/better than regular ‘ol classic chia pudding. Are you intrigued? Then let’s do this!
How to Make Keto Chia Pudding
Behold, the easiest keto chia pudding recipe ever! Check it out below:
Prep & Melt Coconut Milk
Set aside 3 mini jars—here are the ones I use and love. Grab a can of full-fat coconut milk, open and scoop the contents into a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until fully melted, then whisk until smooth. If you’re not into using a microwave, check out my stovetop instructions in Notes.
Add Keto Sweetener
Now it’s time to make it sweet! Add keto maple syrup and monkfruit drops to the coconut milk and whisk until well mixed. If you’re not sure about how much to use, follow my range as a guide or use the amount I list in Notes. 😉
Add Chia Seeds
Add the chia seeds to your sweetened coconut mixture and whisk it all together until well incorporated. Now give it a few minutes to set—the chia seeds will thicken the chia pudding mixture.
Go ahead and whisk out any clumps that have formed from the chia seeds thickening. Pour your chia pudding mixture into each jar and seal.
Chill in the refrigerator for about 2-4 hours or overnight if you’d like. Then, it’s time to enjoy the best keto chia pudding recipe ever!
4 ingredients for keto chia pudding
This keto chia pudding isn’t made with 500 complex ingredients. It’s made with just 4. Wanna see?
Ingredient #1: Full-fat Coconut Milk
Ingredient #2: Chia Seeds
Ingredient #3: Keto Maple Syrup
Ingredient #4: Liquid Monkfruit
How to Make Chia Pudding Keto? Is Chia Pudding Keto?
Whether you’re just starting the keto diet, or been doing the keto thang for ages and then some, you might be wondering how to make chia pudding keto? Is chia pudding keto anyway? Or, is chia pudding good for the keto diet?
How to Make Chia Pudding Keto?
Simply follow my keto chia pudding recipe! 😉 Melt coconut milk in a microwave-safe bowl and add keto maple syrup and monkfruit drops to taste. Add chia seeds and whisk. Set for 5 minutes, then stir and distribute to mini jars. Chill and enjoy keto chia pudding!
Is Chia Pudding Keto?
Not all chia pudding is keto. Some are made with real maple syrup, honey or other carb-loaded sweeteners. However, the low carb chia pudding recipe I’m sharing today is keto.
Is Chia Pudding Good for the Keto Diet?
Yes! This keto chia pudding is good for the keto diet because it’s high in fat, low carb and has a moderate amount of protein in it.
the easiest chia pudding—keto-style. All you need are 4 ingredients and just 5 minutes of prep time.
Best Tools for this Keto Chia Pudding Recipe
Click below to explore my favorite tools for making this keto chia pudding recipe.
- Mini Jars – by far the cutest jars I own… and I own A LOT of friggin’ cute jars (occupational hazard lol). They’re perfect for making just-right amounts of chia pudding, overnight oats, and if you can believe it, storing jam. That’s right, folks! 😉
- Keto Maple Syrup: I’ve been testing, eating, then testing, okay fine–they’re all the same thing, but sometimes it feels more like testing than eating if ya know what I mean–keto sweeteners like it’s my job (bc it is duh). And guess what? This is one of the least offensive low carb, keto maple syrups I’ve tried. The flavor blends perfectly and tastily into your keto pudding. Perfecto!
- Liquid Monkfruit: literally the low carb drops I use for everything–from my everyday tea to a lil’ sweet booster for my daily keto smoothie, or the sweet boost I need to keep my keto pudding tasting like an ac-tual dee-sert!
- Chia Seeds: Did ya think you could make chia pudding without chia seeds? 😉 I’m feeling sassy today.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Full-fat Coconut Milk | Chia Seeds | Keto Maple Syrup | Liquid Monkfruit Drops
If you ever, ever find Keto Street, you must let me know and we can make a day of exploring/eating our way through it! In the meantime, allow me to set my silliness aside and thank you, deeply, for joining me in these joyful kitchen adventures. I truly appreciate you. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
📸 Did you make this keto chia pudding recipe? Take a pic and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #beamingbaker & tag @beamingbaker. I’d love to see it! 📸
Chia Pudding & More Keto Recipes
- Low Carb Chocolate Chia Pudding (Keto)
- 5 Ingredient Coconut Chia Pudding
- How to Make Chia Pudding
- My Favorite Chocolate Chia Pudding Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Keto Granola Bars
- How to Make Keto Candied Pecans
- Keto Berry Smoothie (Low Carb)
- Chocolate Chia Pudding 3 Ways
Keto Chia Pudding Recipe – 4 Ingredients!
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
Keto Chia Pudding: this delicious & creamy keto chia pudding recipe needs only 4 ingredients! Just 4 net carbs per serving. Low Carb.
Keto Chia Pudding
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (about 13.66oz)
- 1–3 tablespoons keto maple syrup*
- 3–9 drops liquid monkfruit**
- ¼ cup + 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Fresh cut fruit
- Coconut whip
- Keto mini chocolate chips
- Set aside 3 mini jars. Scoop entire can of coconut milk into a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until fully melted. Whisk until thoroughly mixed. For Stovetop Instructions, see Notes.
- Add keto maple syrup and monkfruit drops, whisking until thoroughly mixed. Add more to taste, if needed.
- Add chia seeds and whisk until well incorporated. Allow to set for 5 minutes.
- Whisk a few more times to stir through clumps and evenly distribute chia seeds. Pour mixture into mini jars, filling each jar almost to the top. These are the resealable mini jars that I use.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours (or overnight if desired) to allow chia pudding to thicken. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Recipes You’ll Love
Where to Buy Ingredients: Full-fat Coconut Milk | Chia Seeds | Keto Maple Syrup | Liquid Monkfruit Drops
*I used 2 tablespoons keto maple syrup. Use less if you like it less sweet, more if you like it sweeter.
**I used 7 drops of this liquid monkfruit sweetener. Adjust depending on how sweet you like it.
Stovetop Instructions: Set a medium saucepan over low heat and transfer the entire can of full-fat coconut milk into the pan. Heat and stir just until melted and completely smooth. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container, such as these mini jars, for up to 5-7 days.
Nutrition Information is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 3 servings per recipe, made with full-fat coconut milk.
Recommended Tools: Mini Jars | Glass Mixing Bowls | Perfect Mini Spoons
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 mini jar (1/3 recipe)
- Calories: 379
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 40mg
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 6g, Net Carbs: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto chia pudding recipe
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.
Ann Clark says
I made these last night to have for breakfast and it’s delicious! I made with monk fruit! Delicious!
Demeter | Beaming Baker says
Awesome! I’m so happy it was a hit for you!
This looks like a GREAT breakfast recipe! I love chia pudding for breakfast or as a snack. Thanks for this recipe.
Demeter | Beaming Baker says
I know, it’s so versatile. Glad you enjoyed it!
This looks so good for breakfast, and I love that it is low carb. Will be making it very soon!
Demeter | Beaming Baker says
I know you’re really gonna love it!
I love this pudding! I’m a ketoer and am always looking for sweets. This dish always hits the spot!
Demeter | Beaming Baker says
Oh I’m so happy! There’s nothing better than a truly satisfying dessert, is there? 😊