Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Pecan Cups Recipe: just 2 ingredients to make delicious Keto Fudge! Decadent, thick cups of velvety chocolate fudge with sweet pecan flavor. Sugar-Free. Just 2 Net Carbs per cup.
Thanksgiving is two weeks away. What in the?? Um, how did that happen so fast?
One second, I was all like, “We have all the time in the world, summer will last forever, let’s buy an ice cream machine!!!” to “What are we making for Thanksgiving?!? Who’s got the full menu?!? Are 6 desserts too much for one meal?!?”
Oh, dang. I’ve lost all of my fall holiday marbles. And replaced them with pumpkin cookies. Or something. See… now I make even less sense than usual! Blame the Thanksgiving Day mania.
Now, if you’re like, “GURL, I FEEL YOU.” In all caps, for sure. Then here I am, waving a Reply SOS sign or whatever the official we’re-coming-to-save-you response is called, and telling you that I’m here for sweet, energy-boosting reinforcements… that are guilt-free! .
Yep, I got your back! 😉 Did you ever have any doubt about it?
Since the holidays call for sweets to give, sweets to eat, and sweets to consume for pure fuel when the kitchen goings get tough (and way too longwinded), I thought I’d share my go-to, super easy, literally only 2 ingredient recipe for…
Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Pecan Cups Recipe
I’mma help you save all your carbs, your sugars and other good stuff for Thanksgiving Day (and the following Xmas Cookie Bake-a-thon) by offering up my low sugar (as in sugar-free!!), low carb chocolate fudge recipe with pecan butter!
It’s quick & easy to make, super satisfying, and vegan. Consider this your new favorite low carb chocolate keto fudge! Before you’re like, I know I’m gonna need like 18 ingredients for this, let me assure you, you sooo do not. 😉
Just 2 Ingredients for Low Carb Chocolate Fudge with Pecan Butter!
In fact, all you need are 2 simple ingredients to make this low carb fudge recipe:
Ingredient 1: keto-friendly chocolate chips
Ingredient 2: creamy pecan butter
Where Do I Find Pecan Butter? Can I use Peanut Butter or Almond Butter?
Some of you might be saying, “What the heck is pecan butter?!?” and “HOW in the world do I find such a thing??” Well, here ya go: this is the exact pecan butter that I use in this low carb fudge recipe.
Recommended Tools for Pecan Butter Keto Chocolate Fudge
- Pecan Butter – Where have you been all my life?!? . This incredible nut butter is the best. It’s made with just 1 ingredient (pecans), so it’s vegan, paleo, dairy-free, gluten free and all of that good stuff. This pecan butter keeps my low carb fudge keto and yummy.
- Keto Low Carb Chocolate Chips – These keto-friendly chocolate chips are my absolute favorite. They taste oh-so-good, creamy and milky (while still being dairy-free). Truthfully, I like just snacking on them and topping my morning yogurt with ’em for my AM chocolate fix. Bonus: they melt beautifully and make for the perfect base in this keto chocolate fudge recipe.
- Mailbox Gift Tin – You seriously have to see how cute these are! They’re small candy/cookie tins that are shaped like mailboxes with a cheerful holiday print. Imagine gifting these to folks with keto fudge pecan butter cups inside!
- Paper Holiday Treat Boxes – If you’re planning on making and giving out plenty of treats this season, I recommend packing your handmade treats in these paper gift boxes. So cute and portable!
- Pecans – The perfect garnish to your keto fudge cups.
You and me are totally gonna eat all the low carb fudge cups to keep us going through this holiday season! Like, find me a purse that has a fudge cup-shaped pocket in it, because that shiz is not leaving my side, m’kay?! 😉 I can’t wait to hear what you think & as always, I’m so grateful that you’re here with me. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Keto Fudge Recipes & More Keto Treats!
- made with coconut butter: Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs Recipe (Easy, Low Carb, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan)
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream (Vegan, Keto, Dairy-Free)
Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Pecan Cups Recipe: just 2 ingredients to make delicious Keto Fudge! Decadent, thick cups of velvety chocolate fudge with sweet pecan flavor. Non-Dairy, Keto, Vegan, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Sugar Free.
Keto Pecan Butter Fudge
- 12 pecan halves
- Place cupcake liners into a 12-cup cupcake pan. Set aside for later.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method, or do the following. Add chocolate chips and pecan butter to a medium microwave-safe bowl. This is the pecan butter I use. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared muffin pan, making sure to evenly spread it across 12 cups. Tap the pan on a protected surface several times to smooth out the mixture and release air bubbles.
- Chill in the freezer for 30-60 minutes, or until firm. Optionally, when the fudge is almost completely firm, press a pecan half gently into the top each cup. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge Recipe.
More Keto Low Carb Fudge Recipes:
- Here are the low-carb chocolate chips that I use in this recipe.
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
- Where to Buy Ingredients & Tools: Pecan Butter | Low Carb Chocolate Chips | Mailbox Gift Tin | Stackable Glass Mixing Bowls | Muffin Pans (2pk)
- Category: Healthy Dessert, Snack
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 7g, Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: low carb fudge recipe, low carb chocolate fudge recipe, keto fudge
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.