Mango Coconut Popsicles (V, GF, DF): a 3 ingredient recipe for creamy and refreshing popsicles packed with mango and coconut! Paleo, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
- Add mangoes to a blender or food processor. Blend until crumbly.
- Add coconut milk and maple syrup (if using), blending until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Add coconut and pulse a few times, until well mixed.
- Pour this mixture into a popsicle mold. Make sure to leave about ¼” of space at the top of the mold to allow the popsicles to expand in the freezer. Insert popsicle sticks into the mold, or follow instructions for your mold.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from freezer. If needed, allow to thaw for a few minutes. Run popsicle mold under a bit of lukewarm water to help them loosen.
- Place the popsicle mold on a flat surface and wiggle the popsicles out. Enjoy!
More Delicious Frozen Desserts
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 week. Before serving, allow to thaw for about 5-15 minutes. Scoop and enjoy!
- Here is the amazing popsicle mold that I use and love. 🙂
- Category: Frozen Desserts, Popsicles, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free