A refreshingly simple strawberry pineapple smoothie made with just 3 ingredients! Frosty ‘n thick with refreshing fruity flavor, packed with juicy strawberries and tart pineapples.
You know when you’re craving a smoothie that your body kind of needs a reset of sorts. Lately, I’ve been enjoying a few too many indulgent goodies. As such, I’ll be sharing (and needing) this simple ‘n easy Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie!
Today, I’ll be combining sweetly tart pineapples with the juicy sweet goodness of strawberries in one deliciously healthy smoothie recipe.
Not to worry, I’ll include pineapple strawberry smoothie substitutes, tasty add-ins suggestions, and more!
How to Make a Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
This strawberry pineapple smoothie is so incredibly easy to make, you won’t believe how quickly it comes together. Here are the simple steps:
Add All Ingredients
Add all strawberry pineapple smoothie ingredients to a personal blender: frozen strawberries, frozen pineapples and milk. Here is the personal blender I use and love.
Blend all the ingredients together until smooth. Give it a taste—if it’s not sweet enough, feel free to add in a few drops of liquid stevia and blend it again until you like the level of sweetness.
Enjoy the easiest strawberry pineapple smoothie!
The Taste & Texture
Today’s strawberry pineapple smoothie recipe is one of my faves because it’s so frosty and thick. I love the refreshing and fruity flavors of this smoothie. Imagine the perfect balance between sweet strawberry and tart pineapple flavors, all in one delectable smoothie!
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Ingredients & Substitutions
All you need are 3 simple ingredients to make this pineapple strawberry smoothie. Scroll down further to see my suggested add-ins for flavor & nutritional boosters.
- Strawberries – one of two main stars of this smoothie, make sure to use ripe, bright or deep-red strawberries. The sweeter the berry, the sweeter your smoothie.
- Pineapples – you can truly use fresh pineapples that you’ve frozen overnight or store-bought frozen pineapples, just make sure they’re sweet and ripe.
- Milk – one of my favorite ingredients to mix up in this smoothie. Try oatmilk for a creamy texture, unsweetened vanilla almondmilk for subtle cookie vibes, and more.
Healthy & Flavorful Add-ins for Your Smoothie
Here are my favorite add-ins for a strawberry pineapple smoothie! Some are to boost and change the flavor, while others add nutritional value:
- Nut Butter: add in 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite nut butters, such as cashew butter almond butter, pecan butter, peanut butter and more! The more you add, the more present the flavor will be, in addition to adding in healthy fats.
- Flavor Extracts: For this smoothie recipe, I’ll add in 1/4 teaspoon or so of almond extract to create a comforting, cookie-like flavor. You can experiment with different extracts–just be sure to add less to begin with, then increase to your liking.
- Yogurt: Pump up the calcium, gut-healthy probiotics, protein, and vitamins of your smoothie by adding in 1/4 to 1/2 cup yogurt. Add more liquids as needed.
- Fruit Juices: You can easily swap 1/4 to 1/2 of the milk in this pineapple strawberry smoothie recipe to add a delicious fruit-flavored boost and vitamins. My favorites are orange juice and apple juice.
- Protein: Like with my protein oatmeal, I love working in a bit of protein powder into my daily foods for that added boost. Try adding in 1 scoop to taste or to desired thickness. You may need to add in a few more splashes of milk to offset the thickness.
- Sweetener: Feel free to add in a few teaspoons of your favorite sweetener, from honey and maple syrup to liquid stevia or a keto sweetener or a few dates to sweetener your smoothie.
Sweet strawberries and tart pineapples come together in a refreshingly simple strawberry pineapple smoothie.
Recommended Tools for the Best Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- My Favorite Personal Blender – a super easy-to-use blender that works perfectly for 1-2 smoothies. I use this daily and absolutely love it. It’s super strong and easy to clean!
- Glass Smoothie Straws – perfectly-sized straws that are thick enough to sip smoothies with ease. Makes every smoothie feel extra fancy!
Strawberries and pineapples—what a sweet and unexpected combo! No, it’s just me? 😉 Let me know how you liked my strawberry pineapple smoothie recipe, and if you’re game for more smoothie recipes in the comments below. Looking forward to the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
More Delicious Smoothies
- Easy Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Mango Chia Seed Smoothie (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Coconut Chocolate Keto Smoothie (Low Carb, Vegan)
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Keto Berry Coconut Smoothie
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- Pineapple Smoothie
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.