a refreshingly simple strawberry pineapple smoothie made with just 3 ingredients! Frosty ‘n thick with refreshing fruity flavor.
Happy Monday! How was your Mother’s Day weekend? Did you have any plans or did you stay in? Either way, I hope you were truly appreciated and/or did lots of joyful appreciation for the mom/special loved in your life. 🙂
Coming off of a weekend full of baked goodies and boxes of chocolate, I thought it was the perfect time to serve up a delightful strawberry pineapple smoothie!
Today’s strawberry pineapple smoothie recipe is just the right amount of sweet ‘n tart, frosty ‘n thick, with refreshing fruity flavor. You ready to blend this? Let’s do it!
How to Make a Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
This strawberry pineapple smoothie is so incredibly easy to make, you won’t believe how quickly it comes together. Here are the simple steps:
Add All Ingredients
Add all strawberry pineapple smoothie ingredients to a personal blender: frozen strawberries, frozen pineapples and milk. Here is the personal blender I use and love.
Blend all the ingredients together until smooth. Give it a taste—if it’s not sweet enough, feel free to add in a few drops of liquid stevia and blend it again until you like the level of sweetness.
Enjoy the easiest strawberry pineapple smoothie!
The 3 ingredients you need
All you need are 3 simple ingredients to make this delicious strawberry pineapple smoothie. Check it out:
- Frozen Strawberries
- Frozen Pineapple
- Milk – I like using unsweetened vanilla almond milk
The Taste & Texture
Today’s strawberry pineapple smoothie recipe is one of my faves because it’s so frosty and thick. I love the refreshing and fruity flavors of this smoothie. Imagine the perfect balance between sweet strawberry and tart pineapple flavors, all in one delectable smoothie!
Sweet strawberries and tart pineapples come together in a refreshingly simple strawberry pineapple smoothie.
Recommended Tools for the Best Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- My Favorite Personal Blender – a super easy-to-use blender that works perfectly for 1-2 smoothies. I use this daily and absolutely love it. It’s super strong and easy to clean!
- Glass Smoothie Straws – perfectly-sized straws that are thick enough to sip smoothies with ease. Makes every smoothie feel extra fancy!
Strawberries and pineapples—what a sweet and unexpected combo! No, it’s just me? 😉 Let me know how you liked my strawberry pineapple smoothie recipe, and if you’re game for more smoothie recipes in the comments below. Looking forward to the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Delicious Smoothies
- Easy Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Mango Chia Seed Smoothie (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Coconut Chocolate Keto Smoothie (Low Carb, Vegan)
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Keto Berry Coconut Smoothie
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- Pineapple Smoothie
3 Ingredient Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie – a refreshingly simple strawberry pineapple smoothie made with just 3 ingredients! Frosty ‘n thick with refreshing fruity flavor.
- ¾ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2–8 drops of liquid stevia (optional, I put in 6 because my pineapples weren’t sweet at all)
- Add all ingredients to a personal blender: strawberries, pineapples and milk.
- Blend until smooth and well-incorporated. If desired, add a few drops of liquid stevia to taste.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Drinks, Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry pineapple smoothie
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.