Sea Salt Chocolate Paleo Granola Bars Recipe (GF): this grain free granola bars recipe is easy & delicious! The BEST salty & sweet gluten free granola bars—super nutty, drizzled with chocolate & topped with sea salt. Paleo, Grain-Free, Healthy, Flourless, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free.
One time, I read this article on how and why the salty & sweet flavor combo is so endlessly tasty.
Are you a fan of salty & sweet snacks?
What I learned in the article is that the brain can grow tired of either one of those flavors pretty quickly. However contrary that may seem to us sweet lovers.
Anywho, when the brain grows tired of one, such as the sweet snack, the salty snack comes in to change things up and save the day. After eating the salty snack, you’re then ready for more sweet.
Which can be pretty dangerous when you’re eating like, all the sea salt chocolate covered pretzels. Or Paleo Almond Flour Cookie Dough Bars sprinkled with sea salt. .
Which is why we’re gonna take that sweet & salty principle today and apply it to something we already need on a day-to-day basis (healthy snack bars) and make fueling up super tasty & super easy.
Let’s make all the batches of this…
Sea Salt Chocolate Paleo Granola Bars Recipe: The Taste
If you’re seriously in need of a shake-up in your healthy snack routine, or just find it unbelievably hard to, uh, find, a vegan + paleo granola bar recipe… look no further than my sea salt chocolate paleo granola bars!
They’re the perfect combo of salty & sweet. The Taste: chewy, soft grain-free & oat free granola bars that are packed with satisfying nuts, nutrient-rich seeds and creamy almond butter. These perfect paleo granola bars are drizzled in rich, dark paleo chocolate & topped with a delicious sprinkling of sea salt.
Simple Ingredients for The Best Chewy Paleo Granola Bars
Refined Sugar-Free Ingredients: delicious coconut sugar, coconut oil, creamy almond butter and maple syrup.
Are these Paleo Granola Bars… Grain-Free? Gluten-Free? Vegan?
Yes, yes and yes! These homemade paleo granola bars are…
- Refined Sugar-Free
Best Tools for Perfect Homemade Paleo Granola Bars
Wondering what I use to make the best homemade paleo granola bars? Click the links below to find out!
- Granola Bar Pan – This granola bar pan has been a blast to use! Bars pop right out of the silicone pan after baking & cooling. Super easy to use, and I have grand plans to use it for no bake bars, vegan cheesecake bars and more.
- Paleo Vegan Chocolate – Hard to believe that this paleo chocolate bar is refined sugar-free, vegan & GF. I like using this in place of vegan chocolate chips when I’m making my recipes paleo.
- Vegan Chocolate Chips – one of my very favorite vegan chocolate chips! They’re so tasty and milky (without any actual milk in it!). And they melt beautifully.
- Raw Coconut Chips – Seriously delicious unsweetened coconut chips. I could eat these straight out of the bag! They’re made with just 1 ingredient: coconuts. No added sugar, no added oil. Woohoo!
- Unsalted Pumpkin Seeds – Love these as well for the fact that they’re just organic pumpkin seeds! No added ingredients needed!
- Ground Golden Flaxseed – One of my paleo vegan baking staples. A must have.
- Coconut Sugar – Keeping it refined sugar-free? Then you’ve gotta have bags of this incredible coconut sugar on hand. I find that this brand doesn’t clump up like the others. Yay!!
Are you ready to hop on the salty & sweet paleo granola bar train with me? (I know, this has got to be the tastiest train ever.) I’m so looking forward to hearing what you think! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by! ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Homemade Paleo Grain Free Granola Bars & More!
- No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Energy Balls
- Easy Paleo Snack Bars Recipe (Gluten Free, Vegan)
- Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola with Clusters (Grain-Free, Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo)
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.