Strawberry Peach Smoothie: only 4 ingredients for a smooth, creamy Strawberry Peach smoothie bursting with healthy fruits! 5 min prep.
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk of choice*
- 2–6 drops stevia or monkfruit drops (optional)**
- Add all ingredients to a personal blender: strawberries, peaches, yogurt, milk and sweetener, if using. Here’s My Favorite Personal Blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Simple & Easy Smoothie Recipes
* I used unsweetened vanilla almondmilk.
**I didn’t use any sweetener because my yogurt tasted pretty good in the smoothie. (Silk Dairy-Free vanilla made with soy). Your yogurt might be too tart and require added sweetness—it’s up to you!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Snack, Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry peach smoothie