Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe: learn how to make a strawberry banana smoothie with 3 ingredients. Smooth, creamy and refreshing! Healthy, Easy to Make, Simple Ingredients.
Ooh, we’re kinda in a berry mood this week, aren’t we? First, it all started with the Healthy Berry Granola Bars, then it was preceded by my Easy Berry Smoothie (okay, I’m so out of order today, but I think I made it work) and here we are, with my super easy strawberry banana smoothie recipe! Not to mention my strawberry overnight oats!!
Who’s in the mood for all the smoothies?
Who’s in the mood for the tastiest, easiest to make, and the most deliciousest (yep, I’ve resorted to making up words) Strawberry Banana Smoothie ever?
*And the crowd goes wild!!!*
I only have my imagination and your comments to keep me going. (And my imagination has got to do some of the heavy lifting some time, ya know?)
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
It’s just, I’m super duper excited to share my easy strawberry banana smoothie recipe, no frills, all taste, no extra steps, and all the refreshing deliciousness today!
Are you ready for a cool, refreshing strawberry banana smoothie that has *just the right amount* of strawberries and *just the right amount* of bananas? Let’s blend it!
3 Ingredients to Make a Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This easy strawberry banana smoothie recipe calls for just 3 ingredients. How easy is that? Check ‘em out:
- Ingredient 1: Strawberries
- Ingredient 2: Banana
- Ingredient 3: Milk of your choice
And if you like to get fancy, you can add in vegan vanilla protein powder, ice for extra frostiness, and anything else ya please. 😉
Smoothies You’d Love: Mango Chia Seed Smoothie (Vegan, Gluten Free) // Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Paleo, Dairy-Free, Healthy)
How to Make a Strawberry Banana Smoothie
It’s super easy to learn how to make a strawberry banana smoothie! See how easy it is below:
Add all Ingredients – add all strawberry banana smoothie ingredients to your favorite personal blender. Here’s mine. 🙂
Blend – Blend until smooth.
Serve & Enjoy – pour into a cup and enjoy the best strawberry banana smoothie! Add glass straws for an extra fun and super easy slurping experience (they’re boba-sized, folks!).
Great Tools for the Best Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Personal Blender: this blender has a special spot on my kitchen counter–it’s always at the ready for my daily smoothie. I love that this personal blender comes with two cups–one that’s larger for a double serving smoothie, or a smaller one for a single serve. It runs/blends on it’s own while you go about your other tasks for the day. And, it stops right when the smoothie is done! How cool is that?
- Roomy Glass Straws: I’ve been using these boba-ready glass straws for months now and I simply love them! They’re extra wide so you can make the thickest smoothie (or milkshake) and sip ’em like a boss. Plus, it’s easy to see if any gunk is stuck in them when you’re washing them up and they’re beautiful/reusable. Yaaas!
- Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder: If you’ve read through my Best Vegan Protein Powder post, you know the things Erik and I went through in our search for the best plant-based protein powder. This one remained my very favorite. Be sure to try the chocolate version too.
So was this the most deliciousest (still cringy spelling?? Lol) strawberry banana smoothie recipe ever or what? 😉 Let me know what you think in the comments below—I truly love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by and sharing in these kitchen moments with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Smoothie Recipes: Reader Favorites
- Easy Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Vegan Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie (Dairy Free)
- Mint Chocolate Protein Shake (Easy, High Protein)
- Coconut Chocolate Keto Smoothie (Low Carb, Vegan)
- Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Smoothie (Dairy Free)
- just for fun! 🍓 Vegan Strawberry Coconut Milkshake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe: learn how to make a strawberry banana smoothie with 3 ingredients! Smooth, creamy and refreshing! Healthy, Easy to Make, Simple Ingredients.
- ¾ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (more below)
- 1 frozen banana
- ¾ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder (optional)
- ¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup ice cubes (optional)
- This is the blender I use to make my smoothies. It’s easy to use, holds the perfect amount, and will auto-blend your smoothie until it’s finished all by itself!
- Add all ingredients in the order listed: ¾ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk, banana, strawberries, protein powder (if using), ¼ cup milk and ice cubes (if using). This is the order that I’ve found to be smoothest, without any protein powder getting stuck in a clump anywhere.
- Close blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks remain. Enjoy immediately!
If you want to learn more about plant-based protein powder… check out my review + guide to vegan protein powders.
Smoothie Recipes: Reader Favorites
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 153mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.