The best Sugar Cookie Martini—sweet and strong! Frosted sugar cookie rim, notes of amaretto and a touch of coffee for a sugar cookie delight in cocktail form.
Sugar Cookie Martini: Sugar Cookies in a Glass!
I’m so excited to share today’s decadent, festive, and unbelievably delicious holiday dessert in a glass. Introducing: a sweet ‘n strong Sugar Cookie Martini to brighten your holiday parties. Imagine buttery sugar cookies with vanilla frosted goodness and colorful sprinkles… all in a tasty martini.
This Dessert Cocktail’s Ingredients List
With just a few sweetly tasty ingredients, we’re well on our way to making a very festive and fun sugar cookie martini!
- Vanilla frosting – in a pinch, you can use simple syrup, but I highly recommend vanilla frosting for that extra decadent touch to your sugar cookie martini
- Rainbow sprinkles – if subbing the frosting with simple syrup or lemon juice, sub this with coarse cocktail sugar since these rainbow sprinkles could likely bleed.
Sugar Cookie Martini Ingredients
- Irish cream – you can also use almondmilk liqueur.
- Milk – you can use heavy cream or half and half. I used oatmilk.
- Vanilla vodka – vanilla vodka is good, but whipped cream vodka is even better.
- Whipped cream – use any kind of whipped cream you like, from fresh, homemade whipped cream to coconut whipped cream and more.
- Sprinkles – the more colorful the sprinkles, the better!
- Sugar cookies – yep, I straight-up topped each sugar cookie martini with a frosted sugar cookie. It’s the holidays, why not? 😉
What is a Sugar Cookie Martini?
A sugar cookie martini is a vodka-based dessert cocktail that features flavors inspired by sugar cookies.
In today’s sugar cookie martini recipe, we’re adding sugar cookie flavors three ways: 1) to the rim, 2) in the martini, 3) on top!
You’ll be enjoying all the satisfying sugar cookie lover’s in one delicious dessert cocktail.
How to Make a Sugar Cookie Martini
You’re looking for a show-stopping dessert martini for your next soiree, and you’ve totally come to the right place. This sugar cookie martini is not only fun to make, but even more fun to sip, just like this whiskey mule. 😉
Sugar the Rim
For some martini recipes, you’ll want to wait to sugar the rim of your glass. For this sugar cookie martini, we’re all clear to make it in advance.
First, dip the rim of your martini glass in a shallow plate filled with vanilla frosting. (That’s right, I said it).
Then, dip the frosted rim in a shallow plate filled with sprinkles. Set the martini glass aside for later.
Make the Sugar Cookie Martini
Fill your favorite cocktail shaker about halfway with ice.
Then, add Irish cream, milk, vanilla vodka, and amaretto to the shaker.
Shake vigorously for about 10-20 seconds. This lengthy shake will create a delicious froth for the top of your sugar cookie martini.
Strain this delicious sugar cookie martini concoction into your beautifully frosted martini glass.
Finish with a Garnish
For a final touch, top with a mountain of whipped cream, a flourish of colorful sprinkles, and, of course, half of a frosted sugar cookie!
For a little something fun to offset this sweet cocktail, try my hot and dirty martini. 🔥
A Sugar Cookie Martini that starts off a little stronger than you’d expect, then becomes smooth and sweet, ending with a lightly buttery sugar cookie finish.
Holiday Cocktail Recipes
- Peppermint Martini
- Pumpkin Cocktail
- Coffee Martini
- Gingerbread Martini
- Check out… Holiday Cocktail Recipes
Tools You Need
Here I Crumb!
Pfft, as if there would even be one crumb left of this amazing sugar cookie martini! 😉 I hope you have a ball celebrating this holiday season with me! Don’t worry, there’s so much more to crumb… 😉
Remember to leave a comment and rating to let me know how you like my recipes. It truly keeps me going and brightens my day. ‘Til our next sweet adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️Print
🍸 📸 ⭐️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.