Tart apples combine with sweet maple syrup and a spike of vodka for apple pie in cocktail form: the best apple juice cocktail!
Sweet Maple + Tart Apples + Zesty Lime = Refreshingly Indulgent Apple Juice Cocktail
This time of year calls for all the fun-filled cocktails! Last BB cocktail hour, we made this delicious pumpkin cocktail with all the autumn feels.
Riding on that wave of cozy cocktail goodness, I thought we’d switch things over to something equally apple-ealing: this sweetly maple, perfectly tart, and refreshingly zesty apple juice cocktail. You’ll love the balance of sweet, tart, and zest.
Ready? Let’s make this!
Just 5 Ingredients for The Best Apple Juice Cocktail
All you need are 5 simple ingredients to make the best ever apple juice cocktail. Check it out:
- Apple juice
- Fresh lime juice
- Ground cinnamon
- Pure maple syrup
Optionally, you can also slice up an apple to create a beautiful apple garnish. 😉
How to Make an Apple Juice Cocktail
This apple juice cocktail combines tart apple juice, sweet maple syrup, and fresh lime juice for the perfect balance of flavors. With only a few short steps, you’re on your way to sipping something special:
- Grab your favorite cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
- Then, add apple juice, vodka, fresh lime juice, ground cinnamon, and pure maple syrup to the shaker. You can use something like this stainless steel jigger to easily measure the liquid ingredients.
- Next, close the shaker and shake! Shake the contents until a layer of condensation forms on its exterior and the shaker is almost too cold to hold.
- Strain the apple juice cocktail mixture into a cocktail glass.
- Optionally, garnish with an apple slice skewer and a cinnamon stick. Sip and enjoy!
What Can I Use if I’m out of Apple Juice?
Not to worry, it happens to us all—the key ingredient in a recipe isn’t in your pantry. Try substituting the apple juice in this apple juice cocktail with apple cider or sparkling apple juice.
A twist of zesty lime balances the sweetness of apple juice and cozy maple syrup, while vodka gets the fall party started!
Cocktails You’ll Love
- pumpkin spice margarita
- extra dirty martini
- aperol spritz
- 50/50 martini
- chocolate espresso martini
- hot and dirty martini
- coffee martini
- salty dog cocktail
Tools You Need
They Sipped Apple-ly Ever After… ⭐️ 📖 ✨
And by “they,” I mean “we!” We sipped apple-ly ever after on these wonderful apple juice cocktails. 🙂 Thank you for stopping by and mixing up this fun libation with me. Be sure to take a pic and share it on Instagram, tagging @beamingbaker and #beamingbaker in your photo. I can’t wait to see it! ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🍏 📸 🍹Print
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️